grumpy old biker
Posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 03:31 PM
GRUMPY AND OLD BIKER
PACKED THE BIKE HIT THE ROAD
RIDE ALL DAY STORIES TOLD
RIDING HARD INTO THE SUN
LOOK FOR OTHER TO HAVE SOME FUN
IN MY TIME A DONE THEM ALL
NOW ALONE AND RIDING TALL
RALLIES GOOD FOR SOME I KNOW
NOT FOR ME I’M JUST TO OLD
FRIENDS I HAD WOULD RIDE ALONG
PISSED THEM OFF OR DID THEM WRONG
ON THE ROAD WITH OUT A SOUL
HAVING FILLING LET THEM GO
NOT MUCH TIME FOR ME TO RIDE
NO ONE RIDING BY MY SIDE
BUT IT’S ME I MADE MY BED
RIDE ALONE UNTILL I’M DEAD
SO IT ALL JUST A RIDE SOME SAY
INTO ROADS I RIDE ALL DAY
BUT MY RIDE IS ALL I HAVE
BE IT GOOD OR BE IT BAD.
Posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 03:28 PM
There's a peace to be found
Out there on the road
A natural high
Unlike any I've know
Amidst the chaos of cagers
And the confusion they cause
The ride smoothes out
When I open her up
One with the road
One with my ride
A zen like experience
Out there on the Highway
I live my life
One day at a time
And my drug of choice
Is that natural high
riding into the sun
Posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 03:26 PM
RIDING HARD INTO THE SUN
GAS GOING FAST HERE COMES THE FUN
RIDING ALONG THE OLD HWY CURVE
TAKING THE TURNS NOT LOSING MY NERVE
SEEING BIKES WITH HEAT ON THEIR TAILS
FACES ALL BURNT IT NEVER FAILS
THINKING OF FRIENDS LONG TIME GONE
RIDING THE ROADS ALL ALONE
WOMEN COME BUT NEVER GO
INTO YOU HEART SOME WILL GROW
BROTHERS RIDE BY ALL IN THE WIND
MAYBE A WAVE NEVER A GRIN
HOT SEAT AND GRIPS MET YOUR GOOD FRIENDS
RIDING ALL DAY UNTILL THE NIGHT ENDS
FIND THE RIGHT SPOT LAY OUT THE BED ROLL
UP IN THE MORNING READY TO GO
58 rules of motorcycling
Posted on Oct 23, 2011 at 09:24 AM
THE 59 RULES OF MOTORCYCLING"
1. Respect the person who has seen the dark side of motorcycling and lived!
2. Midnight bugs taste best.
3. Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they can hold everything you need.
4. Wear heavy boots. You cannot kick things when you are wearing sneakers.
5. NEVER argue with a woman holding a torque wrench.
6. Routine maintenance should never be neglected.
7. It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
8. The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror. Never be afraid to slow down.
9. Only bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.
10. Bikes do not leak oil, they mark their territory.
11. Never ask a biker for directions if you are in a hurry to get there.
12. If it takes more than 3 bolts to hold it on, it is probably crucial.
13. Remember that the Horse you ride on will judge you.
14. Don’t ride so late into the night that you sleep through the sunrise.
15. Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline.
16. The number of kicks it takes to start your bike is directly proportional to the number of spectators.
17. Never ask your bike to scream before her throat is good and warm.
18. Sometimes it takes a whole tank full of gas before you can think straight.
19. If you want to get a job, you may have to compromise your principals. You may even have to shave (hmmm is that for us ladies too!)
20. Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you will ride alone.
21. Never hesitate to ride past the last streetlight at the edge of town.
22. Never mistake horsepower for staying power.
23. A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.
24. A cold hamburger can be reheated quite nicely by strapping it to an exhaust pipe and riding forty miles.
25. Never do less then forty miles before breakfast.
26. If you do not ride in the rain, you do not ride.
27. A bike on the road is worth two in the shop.
28. When you look down the road, it seems to never end but you had better believe it does.
29. Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
30. Overconfidence can be supplied by spare spark plugs, a set of wrenches, and a roll of toilet paper.
31. Advice is free and worth every penny!
32. Sometimes the fastest way to get there is to stop for the night.
33. Always back your scoot into the curb and sit where you can see it.
34. Work to ride? Ride to work.
35. Whatever it is, it is better in the wind. Two lane blacktop is not a highway-it is an attitude.
36. Good coffee should be indistinguishable from 50 weight motor oil.
37. A biker can smell a party 5,000 miles away.
38. Keep your bike in good repair.
39. Motorcycle boots are NOT comfortable for walking.
40. People are like motorcycles: each is customized a bit differently.
41. More races were won in the tavern than on the track.
42. Never loan your bike to someone else, and never ride another’s.
43. If the bike is not braking properly, you do not start by rebuilding the engine.
44. Remember to pay as much attention to your partner as you do your carburetor.
45. Sometimes the best communication happens when you are on separate bikes.
46. Well-trained reflexes are quicker than luck.
47. The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.
48. Learn to do counterintuitive things that may someday save your butt.
49. Beware the biker whose ink peels off.
50. If you really want to know what is going on, watch what’s happening at least 5 cars ahead.
51. Don’t make a reputation you will have to live down or run away from later.
52. Smoke and grease can hide a multitude of errors, but only for so long.
53. A friend is someone who will get out of bed at 2 am to drive her/his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you are broken down.
54. If s/he changes her oil more than s/he changes her mind-follow her.
55. The thicker your oil, the hotter you can take it.
56. Catchin? A June bug @ 70 mph cans double your vocabulary.
57. If you want to get somewhere before sundown, you cannot stop at every tavern.
58. Hunger can make even road kill taste good.
a mans happiness
Posted on Oct 21, 2011 at 12:03 PM
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will ...make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible...
Sorry. I'm thinking of beer.
It's beer that does all that shit
A biker prayer to the Lord
Posted on Oct 17, 2011 at 01:50 AM
A biker prayer to the Lord
Oh Please Lord hear me on this night,
Give me a sign that will give me light,
Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a biker, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong,
One who's willy is thick and long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
When he promises to call, he won't be bloody weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed,
And when I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh Lord ! send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows just what to say, when I ask, "How big's my behind?"
One who'll make love till my body's a twitchin,
In the hall, the loo, the garden and kitchen!
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And never attempt to shag my best friend.
And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
I look at the creep you gave me instead
Man he is so ugly I'm not stopping my Meds...
Posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Whether we like to admit it or not, people usually draw conclusions about a person from their looks. This affects how people treat each other.
People often judge or misperceive other people’s appearances in a less than equal manner before they even know the true nature of the person.
Every day people make assumptions by what others can see physically. Everybody judges other people because of the way they dress, the language that they use, the type of job they have, their physical looks, the type of car they drive or the way they dress.
I love this quote by Booker T. Washington, he said, "I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him."
When people shop at the supermarket they distinguish good products from
bad products based on how they look. People are apt to choose good looking products over bad looking products because they don’t have flaws, cracks and bruises. Everyone assumes that the “good looking” products have good qualities and taste.
Since people judge human beings based on how they look, it is called prejudice.
Prejudice is to form an opinion about someone or something in advance based on insufficient knowledge. In fact, prejudice disadvantages or harm people’s feelings because of how the media describes other people’s personal lives.
Judging a person is very common in today's society. People every day judge one another, whether it’s judging another's appearance (which is the most common) or judging the way one behaves, everyone is guilty of it. People are prejudiced against color, family and poverty. However, in most cases, you may be making judgments about someone without even knowing a person at all. It is wrong to judge someone because one can really hurt someone's feelings or it may backfire on them and they may be the one to end up getting hurt.
The worst part about judging someone is the fact that most people's judgments are wrong, considering most people judge in a negative manor.
When people judge others, perhaps they should step back for a moment and truly think about whom or what they are judging. Are people really being fair or are they acting on a double standard?
All of us already judge other people in one way or another, whether it is snickering
about someone in gothic clothes, talking about people who sometimes make mistakes, or someone who is disabled, it is still judging or criticizing. So, why do people judge others so negatively?
Do you think it’s because of jealousy, dislike, disappointment, or is it just human
nature. I mean, is it natural or normal to judge people because they are only human?
I really get upset when I see other people judge others wrongly. I have experienced a lot if instances that I have been judged just because I don't meet up with their standard of what a person should look like or the way I act isn’t “normal”. What is normal?
I have met many different kinds of people and I always try to give them the chance to
prove themselves before finally deciding on what my impression on their personality or character is. People are sometimes mistaught certain things in life or religion, so they just go by that and nothing else. It is so unfortunate that people judge others by their outer looks.
People must learn to look at others, not by appearance or how much wealth they have, but by their character. (REAL LIFE) Outer appearances are not going to make you happy and have very little importance in life. In my mind, people only make invisible lines and anger tells us what we should do. It is common sense that people are all different in some ways, shape, or form. People judge gays and lesbians in a negative way because of the way society, lawmakers and the media depict their actions.
They will not entertain the idea that being gay is not a choice, but chemistry within you. Sometimes people are quick to judge or form an opinion about others when they do not really know them or their motives. Everyone cannot be truly happy and fulfilled when they judge, criticize, or hate people. People are all guilty of judging and condemning others at times.
After all, you cannot condemn a man from drinking from the same well that you drink from every morning.
When people work on bettering themselves they can be encouraged to learn from others and the mistakes they make. When people spend less time judging others, trying to fix them, or change them then they can spend more time on improving themselves and who they are. People have plenty of work to do on themselves, if they want to be their best. Look at what a person has actually done with their life to get an idea of who they really are. Some questions to ask are:
*Where did they go to school and what did they study? What are they passionate about? *Engage them in a conversation on a topic they enjoy. This will expose their intelligence. Listen for their sense of humor and wit. Find out what they consider their greatest accomplishment. These things will reveal a lot about a person.
In conclusion, it takes more time and effort to really get to know a person before judging them. I’m not sure if everyone can totally override their own preconceptions, but I think they must try to silence them while they delve deeper. There are many interesting, smart, and valuable people that don’t fit the mold that our society has created. The color of a person’s skin shouldn’t matter, nor should their age, sex, weight, or what clothes they wear.
SO, Why Do People Judge Others?
true heart of a biker
Posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM
TRUE HEART OF A BIKER
TRUE HEART OF A BIKER
A BIKER'S HEART TELLS HIM HE IS A BIKER.
A BIKER DOES NOT NEED LEATHERS TO PROVE HIS POINT.
IN FACT, A TRUE BIKER NEEDS NOT PROVE ANY POINT.
A BIKER DOES NOT HAVE TO FLY COLORS TO BE A BIKER.
A TRUE BIKER DOES NOT HAVE TO PROVE HIS MANHOOD.
IN FACT, A TRUE BIKER IS SECURE ENOUGH WITHIN HIMSELF
THAT HE NEED NOT SHOW HIS MANHOOD.
A BIKER IS SOMEONE WHO IS BORN WITH SOMETHING ONLY
FEW CAN UNDERSTAND.
A BIKER IS SOMEONE WHO STANDS FIRM FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES,
AND FOR THE RIGHT CAUSE, HE WILL FIGHT TO THE END.
NOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THIS IMAGE OF A BIKER, BUT SO MANY
OF THEM ARE WAY OFF BASE! WHEN THEY THINK BIKER, THEY THINK
ROUGH AND TOUGH ....... MEAN AND NASTY........ HEARTLESS AND COLD.....
TO THOSE PEOPLE I SAY HOW WRONG YOU ARE
A TRUE BIKER KNOWS WHEN HE MUST BE THAT WAY AND KNOWS
HE MUST DEFEND HIMSELF WHEN NECESSARY.
BUT A TRUE BIKER DOES NOT GO OUT AND PROVOKE .
THE NEW BREED OF SO CALLED BIKERS ARE TRULY
LOST AND CLUELESS.
THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND CODES SO MANY
HAVE LIVED BY FOR YEARS GONE BY.
A TRUE BIKER KNOWS IT IS NOT ABOUT THE COLORS YOU FLY OR
THE KIND OF BIKE YOU HAVE...
IT IS ABOUT HEART & SOUL & FREEDOM & FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!
the bikers ten commandments
Posted on Oct 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM
The Ten Commandments!
1) The one true vehicle is the motorcycle, and thou shalt put no other vehicles before it.
2) Thou shalt not bow down and worship nor serve the God of Chrome; for, lo, he is a false god and will not get thy butt home.
3) Honor thy authorized dealer and the motorcycles they sell, (yeah right) and that thy days may be long and fruitful in the land of riding.
4) Remember the weekend, and keep it open. For it is written, fives days shalt thou labor, and for two days shalt thou ride thy bike, drink beer, and have some FUN,
(Damn why does it only have to be two days, already have broken that commandment...LOL)
5) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bike, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his cute ole lady or ole man.
6) From the throne of thy two wheeled contrivance, thou shalt hail all thy biker brethren no matter what they are seated upon (....even if it is a Triumph) - let those who ride decide.
7) Thou shalt not pass by nor turn away from thy brother/sister biker who is mechanical distress.
8) Thou shalt not pose. Verily, I say onto you, it is easier for a poser to pass his/her gold Visa card through the eye of a needle than to enter into the true fellowship of motorcycle heaven.
9) When riding thy sled on the Road of Life, thou shalt not whine nor snivel, and thou shalt not suffer to ride alongside those who do.
10) Park not thy bike in the darkness of thine garage, that it may collect dust for want of being oft ridden. Ride thy motorcycle with thy biker brethren, and rejoice in the spirit of the road and the wind.
Take care and ride safe you all,
Posted on Oct 01, 2011 at 05:22 PM
the way you held my head
in your large hands
ever so gently pulling me
close towards your hot body
kissing my lips and caressing
my breast's oh yeah, just like
i want it to be always like that
or better, for my endless dreams.
which i will never let go.
Posted on Sep 30, 2011 at 01:57 AM
Life is a chance.. make use out of it.
Laife is beauiful admire it. Life is happiness so enjoy it.
Life is a dream make it a reality. Life is a challenge take it.
Life is a responsibility so do it. Life is a game play with it.
Life is a promise keep it. Life is sadness overcome it.
Life is a song so sing it. Life is a tragedy so you most face it.
Life is an adventure go through it. Life is a luck take it.
Life os os precious preserve it. Life is life so.. Strive for it!!
Life ain't peaches and cream. Life ain't always calm..
Life is about sadness. Life has ups. Life has downs.....
Life is about learning from your mistakes....
Life is bullshit.... Life stinks..... Life sucks .......
Life is all about you and how you treat it....
You like it, you hate it... well ... its all up to you....
Life is a circle going round and round ......
Like continues after we are in the ground.....
Life is what you make out of it.......
Posted on Sep 28, 2011 at 08:31 PM
Soome days when i am riding
There are times i think i see,
My Lord and Savior Jesus.
Riding right there next to me.
His bike can be whatever
You think it ought to be.
Its engine sounds like music,
When he rides there next to me.
The road becomes much smoother
As it always does when he.
Is with me on the highway.
Riding right there next to me.
Someone when you are out there.
And the road seems rough to you
Just take a look and maybe..
You will see him riding too...
If the road starts getting smoother,
And your load seems lighter too.
Then you will know, without a
doubt he is right next to you...
Posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 02:18 PM
hi, is there anyone out there from sacramento ca ?
there is alot of good riding spots.