Home > Biker Foren > Sports and travel > The great white north ay Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
The great white north ay
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:11

It seems I will be starting a new dedicated drop on every Monday morning on mavis off of the 403 in Missasauga On. If any of you neighbors to the north would like to come by and say hi that would be cool.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 10, 2005 13:37

I think I'm witnessing a love connection.Well I do declare.

Edited for spelling.

I edited my post for a spelling error and it went to the top.This is flawed software!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 10, 2005 11:55

LOl..nah...we don't...we is just flirting a bit

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 10, 2005 09:02

You better inform me!

I mean..why yes sir...i would like that.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 20:01

well, I deliver foam tanks to a boat factory in Ashland city on Thursday once in awhile, would you like for me to inform you when I make it up there?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:59

Silly..I know you meant me no harm. And I live on the north side of Nashville. Pretty darn close.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:42

That means joking sweetie. Just busting your chops abit. I know you got hundreds of people trying to talk to ya, I meant no harm. I do deliver to a boat place just to the NW corner of Nashville sometimes, would that be a little closer to your liking?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:37

J/k? You sure are a fickle one!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:19

LOL ya think so, I have to, can't get no one to talk to me in the Nashville direction, Hint Hint.j/k

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 09, 2005 19:14

You're going the wrong direction 2K!