Home > Biker Foren > Write articles to get free gold membership > Caution or 'hesd-first'? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Caution or 'hesd-first'?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 15, 2006 13:56

Hi
Iam interested in wether people have found it is better to chat/text/speak on phone before meeting people or just arrange to meet after a couple of conversations?
( Of course, I am talking about meeting a potential relationship partner.
Erring on the side of caution ? Does it pay dividends when it comes to the 'crunch'?
Have you found you have waited, to be on the safe side, only to meet up and find there is 'no-chemistry'.
Indeed, can trying to 'suss' someone out before actually meeting only build one's hopes up?
I would love to hear your views, advice and experiences, good or bad, on the matter:
DOn't be shy, please reply!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 17, 2006 14:26

My opinion, and I'm not saying it's the best way to go about things, is to meet up pretty soon.

Chat on the net a bit, couple of phone calls, text message, then go for it.

Basically because then you'll know for sure if you like them or not and possibly save yourself a lot of wasted time - either way! ;)

Arrange to have a friend call you an hour or so into the date so that you can confirm you're okay, or have a pretext for leaving if they turn out to be weird!

Cheers
J

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil