Home > Biker Foren > To achieve your dreams > Skydiving.... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Skydiving....
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 05, 2006 20:01

My dream for this year will be to go skydiving! I have wanted to do this for many yrs but think its time to DO IT!!!Have any of you done it?Tell me what it was like....

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 22, 2006 16:10

Heretic write:
there is really no way to describe it, you have to experience it to get the full effect....

Want to go with me?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 17, 2006 23:41

there is really no way to describe it, you have to experience it to get the full effect....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 10, 2006 19:36

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:
BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:
My dream for this year will be to go skydiving! I have wanted to do this for many yrs but think its time to DO IT!!!Have any of you done it?Tell me what it was like....

WAS PUSHED THE FIRST TIME AND AFTER THAT I WAS HOOKED... IT'S BEEN ABOUT 10 YEARS SINCE MY LAST JUMP BUT REMEMBER AS IF IT WERE YESTERDAY, THE GROUND RUSHING TOWARDS YOU FLOATING AND FALLING DAMN WHAT A THRILL!!!!!!

i have to do it ...this year !!1 were you scared all the way down?

Nope once I cleared the doorway there was NO FEAR just the thrill of floating thru the sky what a rush.. now if I could only include my other favorite hobby while skydiving.....

I am up for a challenge!!!only live once!

NAKED skydiving woooohoooo

Think its possible to have some whip cream too?Very interesting....very!

it would be fun trying!!!!

geronimoeeeeeeeee

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 10, 2006 17:15

Badbikerkitty write:

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:
BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:

WAS PUSHED THE FIRST TIME AND AFTER THAT I WAS HOOKED... IT'S BEEN ABOUT 10 YEARS SINCE MY LAST JUMP BUT REMEMBER AS IF IT WERE YESTERDAY, THE GROUND RUSHING TOWARDS YOU FLOATING AND FALLING DAMN WHAT A THRILL!!!!!!

Nope once I cleared the doorway there was NO FEAR just the thrill of floating thru the sky what a rush.. now if I could only include my other favorite hobby while skydiving.....

it would be fun trying!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 10, 2006 16:10

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:
BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 10, 2006 16:03

Badbikerkitty write:

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:
BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 10, 2006 16:00

BadBikerDawg write:

Badbikerkitty write:
BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 10, 2006 15:57

Badbikerkitty write:
BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 03, 2006 14:38

BadBikerDawg write:
Badbikerkitty write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 21, 2006 15:47

Badbikerkitty write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 16, 2006 04:41

I just can't understand why anyone would jump out of a perfectly good airplane

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 16, 2006 02:48

KinMonmouth write:
He's saying he never has but will one day..

Me? I don't even do the high dive at the pool! The furthest I'm jumping is off my BED!

Tks Kin, you're very kindly!
I'm like you, jump from the BED! hahahaha
No I'm jokeing, in the past I jumped with a motorbike...I did motocross for fun some years ago, very exciting!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 15, 2006 13:51

He's saying he never has but will one day..

Me? I don't even do the high dive at the pool! The furthest I'm jumping is off my BED!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 15, 2006 08:33

Kit-
Had one jump many years go, nothing like it..but as I was standing on the wing of the plane I said I can't do this and the instructor said it's the only way down!!! So I sang "pennies from heaven" as I descended...Awesome trip! In those days you could jump with just a static line, no tandem... Babygirl

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 13, 2006 07:30

Msbikerkitty write:

MrSbraz write:
I've never do it...but one day I'll do it!

isnt that a oxymoron?

Sorry but I'don't understand...:-(((

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 13, 2006 05:09

MrSbraz write:

isnt that a oxymoron?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 12, 2006 06:28

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 09, 2006 19:24

oh like this one....?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 09, 2006 17:38

MBK,
From the looks of it we will have to learn how to jump out of Redneck hots tubs come April...
By the way Smile, I was 82nd airborne for 13 months state side before I went to Vietnam.
Spyder