Home > Biker Foren > Motorcycle events > Thunderstock II .....Chars Big labor day bash!! ohio Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Thunderstock II .....Chars Big labor day bash!! ohio
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 05, 2006 17:30

Sept. 1-4 2nd annual
O.K everyone Char is throwing the Big labor day weekend biker party.This is for new , old , future friends of bikerkiss and bao. Just wanted to get the 'bug" in everyone's head so you make this your event to go to for the end of summer , and also alot of nice riding too!There will be more details when it get closer and there will be hotels listed near by and all the other lil details.Was fun last year char is the most gracious , loving , caring host that loves to make new frineds in the biker community.Her name here is
thunderunderme.....thats her bike and she is goergous!!! as always have fun and ride safe!!!looking forward to meeting you!!
Canton , Ohio thunderstock II

**Look for updates on my first post here.I will be adding hotels and other acomodations you may need!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 21, 2006 09:42

Eye_m_no_angel write:
Yup, I WAS going to be there. Didn't feel like riding in a hurricane though. Wet leathers give me butt rash./quote_message]
I don't blame you...there were a few that didn't make it cuz of the weather. Bear is planning on having a Fall Ride the weekend of November 4th in PA...maybe you can make that one? In fact...I should look & see if it's been posted as one of the threads here. He had posted it over on HiWaySingles & I think I remember reading that we should post it here also.
By the way...have you been able to check out HWS yet? I think you would really like it over there cuz a lot of us "oldies" & a lot of newbies are over there.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 19, 2006 08:34

smile2005 write:
Eye_m_no_angel write: Great site...what do you have to do to sign in there? (ie: fix the dang sign in page.)
You're having problems signing in? Before you can sign in you do need to create a profile which takes a few minutes. After that there should be no problems whatsoever. We have quite a few members from here in fact Falcon just signed in the other day. Maybe contact Stillme67 if you're having problems?
Hey Eye...I thought you were going to be at Char's party. At least that's what I thought I had read? It was really a great time...almost spiritual if that makes sense? It was wonderful to finally meet Char & all the others :) Take care & maybe meet someday at another event!
Peace

Yup, I WAS going to be there. Didn't feel like riding in a hurricane though. Wet leathers give me butt rash.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 12, 2006 22:09

Eye_m_no_angel write:
smile2005 write:
falcon335 write:
Ok, ok! Someone fess up with some of those pics I just KNOW got taken at the party! And let's hear about the details!

Hey Falcon, my friend! the site where most of us have migrated over to thanks to Stillme :) You sure missed a good time by not going to Char's! If I'm recalling correctly, we had friends from Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, & Canada. Totally awesome weekend & we can't wait for Thunderstock III!

Great site...what do you have to do to sign in there? (ie: fix the dang sign in page.)

///
Workin on it.. Try again. lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 12, 2006 12:03

Eye_m_no_angel write: Great site...what do you have to do to sign in there? (ie: fix the dang sign in page.)
You're having problems signing in? Before you can sign in you do need to create a profile which takes a few minutes. After that there should be no problems whatsoever. We have quite a few members from here in fact Falcon just signed in the other day. Maybe contact Stillme67 if you're having problems?
Hey Eye...I thought you were going to be at Char's party. At least that's what I thought I had read? It was really a great time...almost spiritual if that makes sense? It was wonderful to finally meet Char & all the others :) Take care & maybe meet someday at another event!
Peace

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 12, 2006 08:51

Well Eye, clicking on the Register button might be a good place to start..lol.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 11, 2006 22:41

thanks for having meeeee! i would u to call me Char!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 11, 2006 21:41

smile2005 write:
falcon335 write:
Ok, ok! Someone fess up with some of those pics I just KNOW got taken at the party! And let's hear about the details!

Hey Falcon, my friend! Pics & stories are being posted over at hiwaysingles, the site where most of us have migrated over to thanks to Stillme :) You sure missed a good time by not going to Char's! If I'm recalling correctly, we had friends from Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, & Canada. Totally awesome weekend & we can't wait for Thunderstock III!

Great site...what do you have to do to sign in there? (ie: fix the dang sign in page.)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 08, 2006 12:02

falcon335 write:

Hey Falcon, my friend! Pics & stories are being posted over at hiwaysingles, the site where most of us have migrated over to thanks to Stillme :) You sure missed a good time by not going to Char's! If I'm recalling correctly, we had friends from Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Indiana, Pennsylvania, & Canada. Totally awesome weekend & we can't wait for Thunderstock III!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 08, 2006 08:54

Badbikerkitty write:
Sept. 1-4 2nd annual
O.K everyone Char is throwing the Big labor day weekend biker party.This is for new , old , future friends of bikerkiss and bao. Just wanted to get the 'bug" in everyone's head so you make this your event to go to for the end of summer , and also alot of nice riding too!There will be more details when it get closer and there will be hotels listed near by and all the other lil details.Was fun last year char is the most gracious , loving , caring host that loves to make new frineds in the biker community.Her name here is
thunderunderme.....thats her bike and she is goergous!!! as always have fun and ride safe!!!looking forward to meeting you!!

**Look for updates on my first post here.I will be adding hotels and other acomodations you may need!

you got hit hiway for that if you know what I mean

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 07, 2006 10:38

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 04, 2006 09:54

SHIFTY_FLSTSi write:
Hiya Char :-)
Thank you so much for inviting me to your Labor Day party, Not only was it a blast & AWESOM meeting some more of the extended biker family :-) and seeing Jenn again & catching up on the latest news about her kids :-)
But most of all it helped me forget for the evening about the recent passing of my mom :-(
Thanks Darlin!! Your a REAL SweetHeart!! ok and a Crazy Biatch!! HAAHaaHaa You know I ment that in a loving way!!!
Huge (((((((HUGGS)))))))
Jamie A.K.A. SHIFTY

SHIFTY ... I'm sorry for the loss of your Mom.

~May You Find Peace In Your Heart Soon~

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 04, 2006 05:30

Hiya Char :-)
Thank you so much for inviting me to your Labor Day party, Not only was it a blast & AWESOM meeting some more of the extended biker family :-) and seeing Jenn again & catching up on the latest news about her kids :-)
But most of all it helped me forget for the evening about the recent passing of my mom :-(
Thanks Darlin!! Your a REAL SweetHeart!! ok and a Crazy Biatch!! HAAHaaHaa You know I ment that in a loving way!!!
Huge (((((((HUGGS)))))))
Jamie A.K.A. SHIFTY

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 03, 2006 05:37

I know you all must be having a great time together.

Thinking of you as you celebrate friends and especially Jen.

DD

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 01, 2006 07:06

IT'S HERE!!!! The party starts today in Ohio and lasts four days, Easyriders is close by too and I'm on my way Char....see all you there!!!! Ponch, wish you were joining us!!!! Mr. DJ play me a song!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 30, 2006 18:33

Ohhh I wish I could go :( Sadly no wheels from up here in Ontario. Had such a fabulous time last year.....be safe everyone!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 29, 2006 21:40

Thunderunderme write:
Eye_m_no_angel write:
I guess some poeple live on-line and the rest of us live. Sheesh.

Char, we's planning on being there if all goes right. Do you have anything to float in? Har.

I try to keep a balance....the majority livin life but a little online to keep in contact w/my peeps who I care about.

Not as fortunate to have a pool but I'll buy a kiddie pool for ya. I'll do anything to get ya here and make ya happy once you are here. lol and when yer finished floatin we'll have some puddin wrestlin'....ya in Lily?

Did you just ask if I was IN LILLY???

Kinda personal, don't you think?

Okies, I guess we'll be there if the weather holds...There's a hurricane or some such moving around and we'll see what happens. I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 23, 2006 20:19

Badbikerkitty write:
Sept. 1-4 2nd annual

[Hey Jen! I have not been here for quite some time and I just read the news~ I am so sorry! "Hey Im talking to you Directly you know?" I will never forget the 1st night at Cuts Party and you got mad at me for giggling to much and chased me though the house! LOL Everyone remebered except for you! but we laughed about it the next morning over coffee! lol!" Will miss you very much! and I will think about you when "WE" ride! You said you hadn't gotten a bike yet, I will be glad to share mine with you! ALWAYS REMEMBER TO LIVE YOUR LIFE TODAY FOR TOMMARO MAY NOT COME YOU WAY! PEOPLE CAN SAY AND DO WHAT THEY WANT~ THEY JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITHTHEMSELVES~ WE KNOW INSIDE WHAT HAS GONE ON!

We will always remember the great times and laughter at Cuts Party! I have some great Pics to share, will bring them next time we see eachother there! See you at the front door! someone said it was locked! Neither one of us remembered that part!lol! I will make sure it is open for you!

PEACE BE WITH YOU! AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY PRAYERS BIKER FRIEND!

WITH MUCH LOVE, CREEK (CHRISTINE)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 22, 2006 23:14

Yes there was more that was evidently edited out. I needed some information on your gathering as I feel a need to be there with Jen's friends. I had included my e mail address but I guess it was deleted. Please contact either lil ride ( Margie ) or smiles ( Karla) for my phone # or e mail address. Ride safe and I hope to see each of you this side of Heaven........Phil

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 22, 2006 16:52

Yep TG...Two of the four Canucks that were here last year will be here again. Maybe more with them.

Yep my yard did good.....gonna be more tents in it this year me thinks.

Won't be long now.....woooohoooo!!!!!

DJ one day....live band another...Hey Cut, mebbe ya won't outdo me afterall....lmfao...nah...it'll still be a sack lunch next to yers.