Home > Biker Foren > New to the site! > just to say hy :) Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
just to say hy :)
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 01, 2013 07:14

hy, Im from Croatia and Im new here..I dont know how it works and I think that Croatians dont know about this site so Im only looking for someone to chat with a little.. (sorry for bad english :P)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 07, 2013 13:08

thank you for your replies guys :)
HarleyFatb0y  ..Im glad you were in Split, it is one of the most beautiful cities in Croatia, I would recommend Dubrovnik too :)

Scott its true that Croatia has beautiful roads, especially on the coast.. riding in the nature, close to the sea is wonderful for me :)

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 04, 2013 04:45

Hey from the USA, Saw your post and thought I'd shout out across the great blue at ya!! Can ya hear me? I was actually in Split, Croatia last year. What a beautiful country!! Seems like alot of people are not on the site, or haven't been for a while. Its just into spring hear so I think people are just comin out of the closet, so to speak!! Well good luck in your search!! Live to Ride, TooTall

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 02, 2013 08:41

Howdy from Texas! Your English is very good :-)
I have a couple friends in Croatia and Slovenia.
They tell me of the wonderful roads for riding and the beautiful coast.
I hope to visit one day to ride the mountains of Slovenia and down the coast of Croatia.
Cheers,
Scott