Home > Biker Foren > Romance > where do we find a real good man an a bad boy Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
where do we find a real good man an a bad boy
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 04, 2007 09:46

Where are all the single real good men and bad boys at? The ones that want only to be with one woman only.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 10, 2014 20:21

Dickinson Tx silly

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 12, 2013 17:32

We are out here just haven't found a real good woman. The one that had me wouldent treat me right thought she needed more than one man... Go figure...

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 03, 2013 09:42

Any ladies in Northern L Michigan seeking a good man that looks like a bad boy, can look me up.  I have never had a prob with anyone bothering me.  If they do, the would meet my lil frien....

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 03, 2013 09:32

As latenight was saying....

You also have check the background....Thats where you will find me. 

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 03, 2013 09:26

Redwolf

We can all do this , but it still gets you nowhere.  If you don't have $$ hanging out of your pocket and a pretty bitch, you don't have a chance in hell.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 03, 2013 09:22

I'm not taken, but get a disability check.  But can still work it in the right places.  Still ride a bike w/o all the extra gadgets.

BTW that is a nice pic

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 04, 2013 22:46

We're in Mississippi looking for good and bad women to ride with!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 15, 2013 20:11

There are still good men out there. I consider myself one of them. Born, raised, and live in the South in the N. GA mountains. I've been told I'm a rare breed cause I still open doors for ladies and the elderly (ill admit though, I am still human and do forget from time to time). I just got out of a year long relationship and every time we went out I opened the door for her to go first. Yes ma'am/sir, please, thank you are still in my vocabiulary. I work a Mon-Fri job where I get 55+ hours every week....at least 12 hours a night. I'm not looking for one night stands or hook ups....looking for something that lasts. I don't play games or cheat....been the victem of that way too many times and I know that shit hurts. I still believe in the golden rule......do unto others as you would have done to you. We're still out there.....just hard to find. Good women are just as hard to find.....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 31, 2012 09:46

Hi Chapps nice pics, x

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 19, 2010 18:45

Hey three feet I thought we had a nice talk, Roger, I guess you just never know.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 16, 2010 22:21

NEWS FLASH!!!
Men are like parking places, the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped. Don't call me a man hater, just a realest.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Dec 28, 2009 12:03

Looking for the same thing, a good man who is also a bad boy, with one thing to add. He needs to accept me as to who I am, not what he thinks he can turn me into as I do him.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Dec 12, 2009 15:26

try looking in denver

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Dec 12, 2009 15:21

amen brother, i feel your pain

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 06, 2009 11:38

I understand your angst.  I'm a self sufficient pretty lady that either intimidates men or have them just use me for what I have.  Just looking for a fun loving teddy bear that wont suck me dry.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 28, 2009 21:13

The issue is not finding a man who wants to be with a single women the problem is finding a women who will be with one guy and when she finds the right guy and is willing to say the grass is green enough....¿ I wish I could find a women who could do that....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 28, 2009 13:37

I have only found TWO places on earth¿ wherein some of the men are both TRULY good in terms of kind, honest, loyal, sweet, helpful and so forth and YET "naughty" --------- a biker club is one for the men in the club take the oath of brotherhood seriously and so are FORCED whether they ever wed or go to church or keep a job to learn to endure, share and suffer all for the sake of some adpoted family, the other is AA, some of the guys that go to¿that kind of self help rehab¿are really philosophical, deep, spiritual, ¿smart and yet "naughty".........

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 27, 2009 09:39

Men,

you can be who you are but most of all you must be respectful!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 25, 2009 19:11

You can define yourself as all three if you like but then I'd have to say I am sick and like ugly~