Home > Biker Foren > Motorcycle events > Myrtle Beach Bike week 2008, 9 to 18 May 08 Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Myrtle Beach Bike week 2008, 9 to 18 May 08
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 23, 2008 09:34

Ok, whos going and when will you be there?

I live about 90 miles from Myrtle Beach so I will be riding back and forth to the event.
Provably spending a lotta time at Johnnys doing ride thru's, causing the MBFD to spend a lot of their evenings there, LOL.
I just cant resist a burnout on the dance floor.

Now I know that every year everyone goes for a linkup at these events and every year it fails miserably...

If anyone has any ideas on a linkup, I'm game to give it a try.

Waiting to hear from all of you.

CrazyDane...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 26, 2008 10:01

On the straight up & up, I have an empty room if you have a seat for a ride

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 26, 2008 09:59

Crazy Dane, got an empty seat?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 22, 2008 07:43

There will still be a 09 rally, with more strick rules. It is because the Atlantic rally is the fault. Can't do away with one and not the other, ya know. As far as Atlantic Bike week, I thought the Mayor already said they WERE NOT doing away with that one. It is only a few old folks who lived here all there lives who know people ruined it for you all. Keep fighting for the rallies! Keep coming! Just follow the rules, it will only piss the cracker jack cops off more.
I'll be around. Find me in my pics.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 07, 2008 19:02

Quoting CrazyDane:

Ok, whos going and when will you be there?

I live about 90 miles from Myrtle Beach so I will be riding back and forth to the event.
Provably spending a lotta time at Johnnys doing ride thru's, causing the MBFD to spend a lot of their evenings there, LOL.
I just cant resist a burnout on the dance floor.

Now I know that every year everyone goes for a linkup at these events and every year it fails miserably...

If anyone has any ideas on a linkup, I'm game to give it a try.

Waiting to hear from all of you.

CrazyDane...

Damn, no ones going?????

Thats ok because I am...

By the way, I saw a posting by diggerduece for space in his trailer going to Daytona Bikeweek 2008.

ROFL.. what the hell is that about?

Obviously another "RUB YUPPIE SCUM" trailering his "GARAGE ART" to another bike event....

Folks, if you ever see my bike on a trailer,,,,,,, Call the cop's because its being stolen!

So, If any of you show up, I'll be the crazy guy doing a burnout on "Johnnys" Dance floor with my 03 Gunmetal Blue Ultra