Home > Biker Foren > Travel > Vaction Time: Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Vaction Time:
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Mar 10, 2007 05:37

Do you plan your time off on a bike or in a cage?? Tell us about those special trips you've taken. We all don't get enough of the, TIME & DIME, but would like to hear about that special road or place that you've seen. I for one have traveled Lot of the plains states, canda to mexico. Haven't been to the Northwest nor to the northeast. Living here in sturgis country, the big rallies are cool but there a seen & be seen deal anymore, Money Pit.. Don't get me wrong,scooting around with those special people are cool...Seems no one wants to take that trip anymore I'd like to hear about those cool trips..

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 13, 2007 04:26

ya the rk is running fine,,getting close to the 100k,,,yes in Feb you sometimes need all the comfits you can get..went down to the BB&BQ last year, rode the Ozarks,,my dad was born in clarksville, found the old homestead, camped at the American legion in fayetteville,,cool peeps there,,,still want to go back to mexico,,, got some friends in colo,he knows all the roads, enjoyed a great trip last labor day,,good to know people were your going, you can set back and enjoy all, instead all map reading crap...Take care & send a note...

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 11, 2007 16:34

Hi Man. well i,m glad the RK is still putten along for ya. I had a "Cool" trip over to Memphis the first week of Feb. for the easy rider show. i never got wet but I did get to try out my electric vest. ya I know, real harley riders dont use em. The show was awesome and the country east of Dallas sis really pretty.

Nur gültig