Home > Biker Foren > Travel > Traveling with Biker Dogs Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Traveling with Biker Dogs
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 17, 2006 19:02

My travelin companion is a Mini Bull Terrier named Buddy and he is a member of Biker Dogs Motorcycle Club. Yeah, it's a club just for dogs. Some months back between the rains, we traveled with the Santa Cruz HOGs and went to San Francisco. We had dinner at Pier 39 in the SF Hard Rock Cafe. With everyone wearing their vests including Buddy by my side, we entered and Buddy went under the table. He had the pasta plate, and later after we were all were done with dinner, we cleared the table and took pic's with Buddy with the Hard Rock Cafe logo on the wall behind us. The place was jumpin and the music was loud. Our only delay was trying to leave with all the patrons wantin to take pic's and visit with Buddy. If you want to see pic's of Buddy, just google Buddy Kleinsmith.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 27, 2006 15:45

What a great topic. Thanks for bringing it up. As you can see by the pictures I have posted, I have the world's cutest biker chihuahua. His name is Turbo and if dog licks make you sick, he'll kill you. LOL This is the best dog I've ever had, and he's been riding with me on the bike since he was 7 weeks old. I brought him home in the middle of winter, so I had my leathers on and just zipped him up in my jacket and rode. He got used to the noise and fell fast asleep and it's been that way ever since. Of course now I don't carry him in my jacket, I put his kennel on the back seat and secure it VERY well with several bungie chords and rope. I think we need to start a group here in Florida for all the bikers with dogs, or whatever pet they have, and meet every so often. I would love to figure out a way that he could ride in front of me on the tank, but it would have to be very very safe. If anyone knows of a way, please write to me or post it here. In the meantime, be safe everyone, and give your dog your time, it's all that he wants in life.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 21:35

Cool Shades

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 21:33

This is Brina, she rode with me to Harrisburg PA, and Maggie Valley NC plus many local miles. She loved to ride and raises hell when i leave without her.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 04, 2006 06:52

Hi Goldeee...
How are you ?
Sorry to hear Butch isn't doing too great.. as you said.. the orld would be alot nicer if people were like dogs... to an extent lol Butch is a lucky pooch though.. he gets to ride with you... it would be alot of fun in a sidecar ... hope he continues to ride and hope you both enjoy the roads for a long time to come.. been to Vegas 9 times and love it there.. would be great to ride out there someday... enjoy the sun and the fun.. hope we can chat sometime.. wooof woooof woooof Butch

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 03, 2006 20:14

vconstruction write:
No dogs yet but looking for you to ride next to me!
It's great cruisin' in our area of the country. You can bet on some nature stops often! :)

come and get me please.,,,or contact me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 03, 2006 20:12

Vconstruction,....Im waiting for Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu O-M-G where are you??....Please contact me Baby!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 22, 2006 09:15

Hi...Lets chat! Please write me a e-mail not a wink or,.....but do like your post here!,..And wow...Your not so bad your self Guy.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 21, 2006 05:48

No dogs yet but looking for you to ride next to me!
It's great cruisin' in our area of the country. You can bet on some nature stops often! :)

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 21, 2006 00:21

Dogs, Well this little space is not nearly large enough!,..If people were more like Dogs,..Wow would this world be Wonderfull!,...This is me and My Best Buddy, Butch!,..This pic is a few years back,...His hips arn't so good now!!,..He was looking for that comfy spot.,..Ready to Ride!,..lol He is a natural!!,..And yes Dogs make the best rideing companions. I will miss his companionship and rideing skills!,..Guess its gonna have to be a side car O'l Buddy.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 20, 2006 17:56

My husband and the Best Biker Bitch he'll eva have

"She keeps her mouth shut, and obeys me!" Tom's words. LOL

Roxy, learning to ride.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 20, 2006 17:55

Roxy a couple years ago in Canada

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 20, 2006 09:17

This is just toooooo kewel...you will never have a better companion for your ride.

I know of several peeps who take their animals...one fella in Daytona actually had his big orange cat w/him.

There are a couple sites I know of just for dog riders.

Continue on my friend....