Home > Biker Foren > Relationship > Single hate it I need a girl Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Single hate it I need a girl
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 07, 2009 03:03

Looking for the rite one I'm sic of gettin stuffed around

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 19, 2013 20:45

It appears that many on this site are living in some sort of fear...of life, being hurt, lied to or they find someone who is just messing with your heads. Sad? Absolutely, but where did it ever say on your birth ceritificate "life will ALWAYS be fair?" You put yourself out there, express your desires, wants and goals and hope someone with similar traits contacts you. You took a chance! Good for you! Didn't win the "jackpot?" Live and learn and spin again; just don't go and hide and think "there's nobody out there for me." BS! All good things come to those who help themselves! (Yeah, I know how it's supposed to go, but...LMAO) Good luck to us all!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 13, 2010 12:40

I know what you mean. Its not fun sifting thru ppl wondering if you eill meet the right one and if they are bein honest.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 11, 2009 17:19

hi,i know what you mean.hate games.maybe we could meet?I would like to see if we could hit it off???????lt me know lovelystarr