Home > Biker Foren > Relationship > Am I to much to the point for you ladies? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Am I to much to the point for you ladies?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 01, 2013 14:38

Hum just not getting any real responces, so am wondering if I am to much to the piont in what I'm looking for.
You ladies have any comment's to help a poor old guy out :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 30, 2013 22:58

Well, if you ever get to Florida, by all means, LET ME KNOW!!!!!  I do searches on here, and at least 90% of the preferences from guys between 48 and 62 are for women under 55!!!  Don't they realize that older women have it all together (or most of us)???  Oh well, maybe one day the right guy will figure it out and send me a message.  LOL

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 24, 2013 16:54

Your only a day away so you just never know. Also thanks for all the compliments.
Joe

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 16, 2013 23:50

Well all I gotta say is...... WHY ARIZONA?????  You are absolutely Perfect!  maybe that's it... you are too good to be true...I  think you are adorable!  let me know if you are ever in California lol

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 15, 2013 20:31

Well here it goes - and this is strickly my opinion....I think you are an attrative man.  I read your profile and didn't find anything offensive, in fact, it all sounded pretty good to me.  I think you're right, there are plenty of women that are looking for 'money', but there are also some good women out there as well.  I share in the same experience as you, but can only tell you to keep on keepin on, she will show up when you least expect it!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 03, 2013 20:04

No comments ??????

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 03, 2013 10:46

My friends say I am as laid back as can be. I am of average build, get along with everyone. I live in Benson AZ which is about 35 miles east of Tucson. I like country music along with oldies. Looking for couples, single females, and guy's to ride with and explore the state. Not looking for a relationship other then with a single lady. I'm friendly, honest, caring and a one woman man. Just looking to be happy and to enjoy life, its to short not to be happy and enjoy. I also enjoy walks, camping, going out to dinner or even a movie once in a while. I can also stay home and have dinner and watch a movie and just cuddle up on the couch. I am not a couch potato and I don't feel my age or look it, as everyone tells me I look 10 years younger, don't know if its true or not so you will have to judge for yourself.

I'm a gentleman at heart, I don't abuse women, cheat on them, argue with them. I would rather sit down and discuss the problem and come to a mutual agreement that's what love is all about.

I am also a touchy kind of a guy even if its just passing in the hall and giving a tap on the butt and saying gotcha. Maybe even give a kiss on the neck while your at the kitchen sink and send chills down your back. I just want to love someone and get love back in return.

I'm not looking for a rich lady nor am I wanting a lady looking for a rich man. I live by my means and enjoy life. I will always stand by my woman, protect her and make here feel like a lady.