Home > Biker Foren > Arizona > Single and Like It That Way??? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Single and Like It That Way???
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 20, 2006 18:00

Hi, are you also single and want to keep it that way but need some loving now and then, someone to laugh with on occasion, maybe sit at the local Dennys and just sip coffee/drinks and have a real conversation???? I am scared of meeting guys and them thinking that because we had fun, because it was relaxed and casual, because we might have sparked a flame that that means that they are the only one I am going out with.....it's not the guys really it's just that when I'm with someone I truly enjoy it to the max.......that might be you tonight and some other "friend" another night. That doesn't make me a tease, that doesn't make me a ho. We use to date all kinds of people in school and no one thought a thing about it???? I really just want to be able to answer the phone and say yes to an invitation to go riding, camping, fishing, whatever without having to worry about if he'll think it means more than I think it means. I know you guys are dealing with this too so I would love to get some opinions on how to date more than one person without chasing off the others????

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 11, 2006 13:02

as long as you make it clear what is what i was that way now i want that one to do things with

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 09, 2006 14:06

Pana, any guy who would cheat on you ain't got a full deck anyway. And if he was out scouting other talent, how perfect could he have been? Since you got "mad" about it then I'm guessing you were not into the "sharing" thing.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 22, 2006 11:55

I suppose if the ground rules are explained up front why should it be a problem? Just make sure they understand there are no strings and no committment to anything. As attractive as you are, and with what sounds like a great personality, Im guessing you have no problem with getting dates. I bet there are a lot of women who want to do the same thing as you. Society and mores place a different value on folks our age doing the "teenage dating dance". Teenagers are expected to be "flighty" but when we get to our age, its epected we are much more stable. IMHO, keeping a man interested in a "shared" relationship is going to be almost impossible. Especially when there are so many others looking for stability and committment. Good luck, I hope you can find what you are looking for. Just my 2 cents. Adam