Home > Biker Foren > Sports and travel > Myrtle Beach Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Myrtle Beach
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 31, 2005 20:33

Heading out on May 9th from Northern Colorado to Wilmington,NC to see a friend. Then down to Myrtle Beach, SC for the first weekend. Planning 500 mi days average. Gonna be a long trip and some company would be nice. If your going that way at that time drop me a line. Thanks

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 15, 2005 10:34

Brock63 write:

Nodey write:
Brock,I am anxiously counting the days I can see you in your chaps and thong in the flesh, instead of on web*cam!

Now NODEY...I have never given you a leather and glazed doughnut cam show!!! Dont get everyone all upset now... I am leaving doughnuts in the krispy kreme store...if it is raining I am going to be wet and tired riding up on Friday so will stick with a cold beer, a smooth shot, and a few hot women!!!! Now you can bring doughnuts if you like...but then it will be YOUR SHOW! haha

Figures you'd be all talk and no action.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 15, 2005 06:57

Brock, Don't tell me you just said the "R" word????

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 21:50

2kspringerhd write:
I thought..... dayum im confused.

Nodey... he's a ping pong ball bouncing around in there forums....

2k leave a trail......

see ya in Myrtle=.)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 20:44

I thought..... dayum im confused.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 17:51

2kspringerhd write:

Nodey write:

2kspringerhd write:
Just wanted to let you guys know I will be entering my scoot in the bike show at SAMS Club at the corner of 10th ave and 17 bypass on the SAT. the 21st. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Good Luck Dahlin. I'll be rootin for ya.

Thank you dear, it will not be the same without you there.

I thought I was going to be there.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 17:32

Nodey write:

2kspringerhd write:
Just wanted to let you guys know I will be entering my scoot in the bike show at SAMS Club at the corner of 10th ave and 17 bypass on the SAT. the 21st. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Thank you dear, it will not be the same without you there.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 17:21

Brock,I am anxiously counting the days I can see you in your chaps and thong in the flesh, instead of on web*cam!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 17:06

2kspringerhd write:

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 17:05

2kspringerhd write:
hey.......how did I get involved in this.

Lol..they're picking at you. But please....no Precious Moments doo rag. I like you guys the way you are. Let's not ruin my fantasies.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 11:57

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 08:59

2kspringerhd write:

BECAUSE YOU'RE BIKER GQ 2K LITTLE BROTHER!!!
YOU DAM CHICK MAGNET YOU!!!
JUST BUSTIN YOUR CHOPS BROTHER, WHAT ARE BIG BROTHERS FOR????

HELL IF I DID SHOTS LIKE THAT I'D GET ARRESTED FOR FELONY UGLY!!!!!

DAYUMMM

OK, I'M OUTTA HERE , 4 HOURS LATER THEN I PLANNED, SEE Y'ALL DOWN THARRR

HI HO SILVER AWAY!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 07:40

and I smell beach.......

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 14, 2005 06:22

2kspringerhd write:

squirrel smelled a variety....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 13, 2005 17:39

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 13, 2005 09:42

Brock63 write:
along with the spongebob briefs.....hahahaha

BADA-BING!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 13, 2005 06:59

Brock63 write:
i think you need to sport a precious moments doorag at the spoke... if i got the doughnuts and chaps...it is the least you can do brother...hahahaha

Yea maybe but it'll be under my leather cap, on second thought I think biker gq (2kspringer) outta be wearin that!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 03, 2005 11:39

Nodey

Yea I'll pass on the "precious moments" thang but the image of you in a thong and chaps is lookin pretty hot to me!!!

YUMMMMM

hee hee

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 03, 2005 10:13

bikeman542a write:

Nodey write:
LOl! I thought that's what you told me to ask him!But I think he got turned on when I asked him about being tied up and whipped by a lady in chaps and thongs!

You freaky lil thing you!

You say that like it's a bad thing!!!!

Dahlin...freaky is always good. Unless it comes from a man that is trying to score with me while im'ing under a Precious Moments background.

Was a first for me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 02, 2005 20:56

Nodey write:
LOl! I thought that's what you told me to ask him!But I think he got turned on when I asked him about being tied up and whipped by a lady in chaps and thongs!

You freaky lil thing you!

You say that like it's a bad thing!!!!