Home > Biker Foren > Suggestion Box > Lets see how many people are done with BK.... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Lets see how many people are done with BK....
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 17, 2006 03:25

Mine was due on the 14th. Haven't renewed yet, still thinking about it. However, the more I read and the more I experience myself, I don't see it happening unless there is a change.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 20, 2014 17:14

first month=last month

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 22, 2006 18:00

Softail1999 write:
Rescue1 write:
I thought BK was a really neat concept when I first started here. The people are great except for a few wrenches that were thrown into the gears. Alot of negative vibes and technical malfunctions do not help either. Hopefully there is clear sailing ahead for BK now that some of the "riff raff"
has disappeared.

LOL.. Looks like Youve got much work to do.. Seems the old Riff Raff wasnt the problem here??? hehehe..

Dang! Ya just dont get it.. The soul was ripped from here, with trust and respect....

Now its all small talk, lots of bitchin, lack of respect from newbies and outsiders...

Hmmm.. Every place needs a foundation and the foundation has left this place..

Peace and Ride safe...

Softy.. Riff Raff???

I agree with you

Cut
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 09:57

Can A Muslim Become A Good American Citizen

Can a good Muslim be a good American?
I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Koran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish.... it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

Pass it on Fellow Americans. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 15, 2006 03:50

it's just a matter of if your service is poor people go elsewhere happens all the time some people are happy with what BK offers some not no reason to try cut others down it;s called freedom of choice

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 13, 2006 23:44

Rescue1 write:
I thought BK was a really neat concept when I first started here. The people are great except for a few wrenches that were thrown into the gears. Alot of negative vibes and technical malfunctions do not help either. Hopefully there is clear sailing ahead for BK now that some of the "riff raff"
has disappeared.

LOL.. Looks like Youve got much work to do.. Seems the old Riff Raff wasnt the problem here??? hehehe..

Dang! Ya just dont get it.. The soul was ripped from here, with trust and respect....

Now its all small talk, lots of bitchin, lack of respect from newbies and outsiders...

Hmmm.. Every place needs a foundation and the foundation has left this place..

Peace and Ride safe...

Softy.. Riff Raff???

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 13, 2006 16:04

Nodey write:
grnidwitch write:
Rescue1 write:
has disappeared.

Riff raff, hmmmmm, and just who might that be???????

I'm wondering the same thing Greenie.

no shit....how 'bout naming names since you seem to know so much about those who left....

How long you been around here anyway?

Not long enough to know the truth and the history here.

Maybe you should talk about what ya know instead of passing judgement on those who were here before you....

You have NO idea!

Peace!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 12, 2006 21:57

grnidwitch write:
Rescue1 write:
has disappeared.

I'm wondering the same thing Greenie.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 10, 2006 21:48

mrbadboy write:
no just out flying with the girl , maybe someday youll have one .

Yeah, after I drop your Mama off at home. She was great!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 19:46

falcon, wow!!!!!You have blown my mind. I know Kirk and that is my photo...four kids...24,21,19,and 12!!Email me if you can. I'm not sure how all this works...I'm not a member...I am a Buddhist and I'd be very interested in talking to you

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 07, 2006 05:56

Rescue1 write:
has disappeared.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 06, 2006 18:34

has disappeared.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 01, 2006 10:45

goodkarma write:

I'm fairly new to this site, Namaste

goodkarma? 55 yrs old? My old aunt Nellie. The 21 yr old in your pic doesn't even have kids, unless you count the dog. You sound wayy too much like a guy I know of named Kirk and not acting or typing in any way as a bona fide buddhist/taoist would act.
No wonder you've changed your handle, and now have decided you are a woman looking for a man? Get real dude. Namaste my rear end. Your reputation preceeds you and explains you hiding. Another example of why people here believe there are only fakers and cheaters and scammers on here. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but if not at least the jig is up.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 01, 2006 06:29

slowride2000 write:
Count me out.... got two months to go.. I maybe the last one here...

I dunno slowride we paid through Dec. Gonna use that time to promote Stillme's new site.. get over there its really a great place. hiwaysingles

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 03:11

I'm done!!

My membership runs out in 16 days, will not be back after that.

Have found a couple of really nice places to hang out at, everyone should check it out.
hi way singles (one word)d o t c o m
harley chat group (one word) d o t c o m

Makes this site look like chit!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 28, 2006 12:13

Eat Me BK

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 26, 2006 13:13

goodkarma write:
I'm fairly new to this site, but I've been following the Kevin Saga for some time. For what it's worth I teach my children that hatred can never be overcome by more hatred. Forgiveness is the path to glory. I'm not suggesting that what you good folks are claiming about the terrorist support issues isn't true in this case, but it seems like there have been many intense relationships that have blossomed on this site. However if we truly want peace in our life (and I see many of you signing off with peace and love gestures so you must want it) then we must develope non-aggressive behaviors in our own hearts. It is the first step to global unity. If you disagree with the management here, then you have every right to leave, but a quiet slipping away might be healthier for you, since I have found that aggressive language only makes one feel more and more aggression. Kevin, my friend, your site may fail because many people, possibly you as well find it hard to let go of our anger at life's injustices--but, in fact we only hurt oursleves by holding on to negative feelings.
Namaste

but we are talking about the real world here right ?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 25, 2006 18:59

I'm fairly new to this site, but I've been following the Kevin Saga for some time. For what it's worth I teach my children that hatred can never be overcome by more hatred. Forgiveness is the path to glory. I'm not suggesting that what you good folks are claiming about the terrorist support issues isn't true in this case, but it seems like there have been many intense relationships that have blossomed on this site. However if we truly want peace in our life (and I see many of you signing off with peace and love gestures so you must want it) then we must develope non-aggressive behaviors in our own hearts. It is the first step to global unity. If you disagree with the management here, then you have every right to leave, but a quiet slipping away might be healthier for you, since I have found that aggressive language only makes one feel more and more aggression. Kevin, my friend, your site may fail because many people, possibly you as well find it hard to let go of our anger at life's injustices--but, in fact we only hurt oursleves by holding on to negative feelings.
Namaste

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 25, 2006 12:53

I'm out in June, but if they honor my month free gold membership it will be july. Anyway will be busy with my kennel depsprings. when not doing that,cheers all

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 24, 2006 15:57

I havent been a paying member since February but I still come in and read. I post too but it's delayed..that's ok.

We (the members) don't support Muslim Terrorism on BK. I won't ever pay to be here again but I will continue to come back and see the friends I've made through BK.

Hopefully we'll all find another place to nest....but until then?? Here is where I'll look for you all. I have the same name on the yodel site im's.

Can't wait to see so many of you at Cut's in a few weeks..

Smooches!!!!!