Home > Biker Foren > Biker wanna be > Proud to ba a Harley rider???????????????? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Proud to ba a Harley rider????????????????
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 20, 2011 13:13

Bikers are a Rare Breed, Harley riders are a dime a dozen!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 16, 2009 17:28

right on bro... and he didnt mention "harley" one damn time!. right on

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 15, 2009 23:33

Yes, I am, albeit I'm a new Harley owner/rider. Anyone in the southeastern Colorado area interested in a new friendship/biker tutorial rides? I'm a fairly quick learner and if nothing else, we can laugh at how I can't quite figure out how to do a left-hand U turn! Anyway, I've had my license for a year, have about 600 miles on my bike and am just looking for someone to ride with that doesn't have a jealous wife/girlfriend. I don't care how much ink you have, what kind of bike you ride, or how old or ugly/handsome, etc, etc. Just be kind, courteous, helpful and honest and we'll hit it off fine.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 12, 2009 19:59

I will ride with anyone as long as they actually ride (going five miles, talking for a couple hours and returning the five miles home is not riding). Okay, sometimes it is 20 miles, but you get my point. I love to ride and explore and when I find someone who matches my riding style the experience is even better. But I will say that I have had plenty of bikers turn their noses-up at me because I ride a BMW. But generally they are generally the herd I pass just a few miles down the road anyways, so I bet we would not make good riding buddies anyways. So my motto- ride your ride

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 07, 2009 16:45

You know what BMW stands for, Best Motorcycle in the World.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 16, 2009 11:03

Who cares about what you ride, Being a real biker is about who you are not what you ride..I'd rather ride with someone that has been riding 40 years on a Goldwing, than some 2 year rider whose mom just bought him a new Harley and thinks he is Sonny Barger.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 10, 2008 21:16

I'm as proud as a hawg to ride a hogg.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 18, 2008 13:46

You all know what kind of dude Horseman 88 is.He
s not getting any attention in real life so he just love to upset people in places like this where he can stay safe behind his pc and playing though. Just ignore him ..he
s just a pityful fuck crawling around in his own puddle.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Dec 26, 2006 09:31

Horseman88 write:
theirondude write:
How can you double the value of your rice burner??? Buy it a tank of gas.

What's the hardest part of riding a rice burner??? Having to tell your dad your gay.

Another typical Harley bum ............... Bet you have to finance your Harley and you live in a trailer. BTW tell it to the Germans that they make rice burners.... I own a Beemer.

Re:Actually, you horse's ass, I paid cash for it, just like everything else I own. furthermore, I don't give a shit what type of bike you ride, you're still an idiot... I ship out of Newport News, don't post a picture.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 22, 2006 13:24

theirondude write:

What's the hardest part of riding a rice burner??? Having to tell your dad your gay.

Another typical Harley bum ............... Bet you have to finance your Harley and you live in a trailer. BTW tell it to the Germans that they make rice burners.... I own a Beemer.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 20, 2006 08:24

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 14, 2006 09:00

eregelin write:
Lets get something straight...First off there are good and bad in every group of people...
Second thing...Stop judging people you do not know...It just shows how stupid you REALLY are!!!
Third thing...Go back to drinking your liberal kool aid...It seems that thinking is not your forte...It must hurt you brain too much!!!
Fourth thing...I have met good and bad people from ALL walks of life that LOVE to ride scooter...So stop making a FOOL of yourself by judging other people when you know absolutely NOTHING about them!!!

Look at you, you are the typical Harley rider.... Blue collar with a high school education, earning less than $50K while riding a $20k motorcycle. I bet your home is a trailer.

You obviously do not know anything about statistics; for any large random population there is alway a normal curve and there are always exceptions beyond the three sigma points to the right and left of the curve. But the median is the representative of the characteristics of the population. For Harley riders, you are the representation of the median characterized my description. If you don't understand what I am saying, I can lay it out in a fashion a man of your caliber can understand, okay?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 10, 2006 14:21

Lets get something straight...First off there are good and bad in every group of people...
Second thing...Stop judging people you do not know...It just shows how stupid you REALLY are!!!
Third thing...Go back to drinking your liberal kool aid...It seems that thinking is not your forte...It must hurt you brain too much!!!
Fourth thing...I have met good and bad people from ALL walks of life that LOVE to ride scooter...So stop making a FOOL of yourself by judging other people when you know absolutely NOTHING about them!!!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 30, 2006 16:47

jstmeee1962 write:
Horseman88 write:
MilBrat63 write:
Horseman88 write:
MilBrat63 is so ashamed of himself that he goes into hidding.

Me hide? That's a joke right? lol!
Ton's of the peeps on this site know how to find me, a bunch of them have met me, and my cell phones full of their numbers. I couldn't hide from the folks on this site if I tried.

I've started at the new site, so I'd taken the profile off line while the membership time ran out, but if it makes you feel better I'll put the pic back until the time runs out.lol
Sickens me that you and your boyfriend will probably be sitting around having a circle jerk while looking at it, but as long as it keeps ya busy and off the forums what the hell.

First.. Learn how to spell hiding before you try to use it as an insult, and Second.. Where's your pic Asshole?

You really look like a pimp in a cowboy hat.... If you don't believe me at least believe the mirror.

I don't usually involve myself in this petty crap but I just have to say, Horseman you wish you had half the wit, charm and overall personality that Milbrat has. He is a true gentleman and loved by mnay here and elsewhere. I don't need to defend him but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. You don't have to like Harleys or your fellow riders but what makes you an ass is that you run your mouth about it as if you have a right to judge others. What a small minded man you are, I feel sorry for you.

Re:

You gave me a lecture?????? Go back to you job waiting tables, lady............

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 27, 2006 16:32

I am so disappointed at this site. All I see are rednecks, blue collars, freaks and trashes. One thing all you folks have in common is Harley. This society would be so much better without your freaks.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 20, 2006 05:22

Horseman88 write:
MilBrat63 write:
Horseman88 write:
MilBrat63 is so ashamed of himself that he goes into hidding.

Me hide? That's a joke right? lol!
Ton's of the peeps on this site know how to find me, a bunch of them have met me, and my cell phones full of their numbers. I couldn't hide from the folks on this site if I tried.

I've started at the new site, so I'd taken the profile off line while the membership time ran out, but if it makes you feel better I'll put the pic back until the time runs out.lol
Sickens me that you and your boyfriend will probably be sitting around having a circle jerk while looking at it, but as long as it keeps ya busy and off the forums what the hell.

First.. Learn how to spell hiding before you try to use it as an insult, and Second.. Where's your pic Asshole?

You really look like a pimp in a cowboy hat.... If you don't believe me at least believe the mirror.

I don't usually involve myself in this petty crap but I just have to say, Horseman you wish you had half the wit, charm and overall personality that Milbrat has. He is a true gentleman and loved by mnay here and elsewhere. I don't need to defend him but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. You don't have to like Harleys or your fellow riders but what makes you an ass is that you run your mouth about it as if you have a right to judge others. What a small minded man you are, I feel sorry for you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 19, 2006 08:01

MilBrat63 write:
Horseman88 write:
MilBrat63

What do cowboy hats and hemorrhoids have in common?

" Eventually every asshole will get one"

Just for you MilBrat63. You look like the stereotypical southern redneck.

You say "redneck" like you think it's an insult.

See what happens folks?
Go away to another site for a few days, hide the profile while your waiting for the membership time to run out.
Come back in to see whats been up in the forums while your gone.. and look what happens..

Who left the petting zoo gate open?
I see the pony has wandered out and is dropping shit all over the threads again.

Damn...what's with all the hostility? In the words of Rodney King "Hey...quit kickin' my ass cracker! Ow...damn...stop...you're killing my buzz...knock it off...OUCH!!"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 25, 2006 20:31

rac1257 write:
I am a Pimp -- Thats Mr. Pimp to you. Has'nt you're ex told you her, you're 2 daughters, and her cousin all work for me down on Hollywood & Vine.

lmfao, you go rac

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 21, 2006 08:42

Biker Wisdom

Midnight Bugs taste Best
Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they CAN hold everything you need.
NEVER argue with a woman holding a torque wrench
Never try to race an old Geezer, he may have one more gear than you.
Home is where your Harley sits still long enough to leave a few drops of oil on the ground.
You'll get farther down the road if you learn to use more than two fingers on the front brake.
Routine maintenance should never be neglected
It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.
The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.
Never be afraid to slow down.
Only Bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out car windows.
Harley's don't leak oil; they mark their territory.
Never ask a biker for directions if you're in a hurry to get there.
Don't ride so late into the night that you sleep through the sunrise.
Pie and Coffee are as important as gasoline.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of gas before you can think straight.
If you want to get a job, you may have to compromise your principals. You may even have to shave.
Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.
Never hesitate to ride past the last street light at the edge of town.
Never mistake Horsepower for staying power.
A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.
A cold hamburger can be reheated quite nicely by placing it in the crotch between the two cylinders.
Never do less then Forty miles before breakfast.
If you don't ride in the rain-you don't ride.
A Harley on the road is worth 2 in the shop.
Respect the person who has seen the Dark side of motorcycling and lived.
Young riders pick a destination and go... Old riders pick a direction and go.
A good wrench will let you watch without charging you for it.
Sometimes the fastest way to get there is to stop for the night.
Always back your scoot into the curb-and sit where you can see it.
Work to ride-Ride to work.
Whatever it is, it's better in the wind.
Two lane blacktop isn't a highway-it's a mindset.
When you look down the road, it seems to never end-but you better believe it does.
A biker can smell a party 2500 miles away.
Winter is Natures way of telling you to polish.
A Harley can't sing on city streets.
Keep your bikes in good repair: riding boots are NOT comfortable for walking.
People are like Harleys, each is customized a bit differently.
If the bike ain't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
Remember to pay as much attention to your partner as you do your carburetor.
Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes.
Well-trained reflexes are quicker than luck.
Good coffee should be indistinguishable from 60 weight motor oil.
The best alarm clock is sunshine on Chrome.
Learn to do counterintuitive things that may someday save your .
The twisties- not the superslabs- separate the bikers from the squids.
When you're riding lead--don't spit.
If you really want to know what's going on, watch what's happening at least 5 cars ahead.
Don't make a reputation you'll have to live down or run away from later.
If the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them.
A friend is someone who'll get out of bed at 2am to drive his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you're broken down.
If she changes her oil more than she changes her mind--follow her.
If you want to get somewhere before sundown, you can't stop at every tavern.
There's something ugly about a NEW Harley on a trailer.
Don't lead the pack if you don't know where you're goin'.
Sleep with one arm thru the spokes and keep your pants on.
Practice wrenching on your own bike.
Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don't. Some can't.
Beware the biker who says the bike never breaks down.
Some bikes run on 99-octane ego.
Owning 2 bikes is useful because at least one can be raided for parts at any given time.
You'll know she loves you if she offers to let you ride her bike. Don't do it and she'll love you even more.
Don't argue with an 18-wheeler.
Never be ashamed to unlearn an old habit.
Maintenance is as much art as it is science.
A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of gasoline.
If the countryside seems boring, stop, get off your bike, and go sit in the ditch long enough to appreciate what was here before the asphalt came.
If you can't get it goin' with bungee cords and electricians tape-it's serious.
If you ride like there's no tomorrow-there won't be.
Bikes parked out front mean good chicken-fried steak inside.
If you want to complain about the pace being set by the road captain, you better be prepared to lead the group yourself.
Gray-haired bikers don't get that way from pure luck.
There are drunken bikers. There are old bikers. There are NO old, drunken bikers.
Thin leather looks good in the bar, but it won't save you from "road rash" if you go down.
The best modifications cannot be seen from the outside.
Always replace the cheapest parts first.
You can forget what you do for a living when your knees are in the breeze.
No matter what marquee you ride, it's all the same wind.
It takes both pistons and cylinders to make a bike run. One is not more important than the other.
Patience is the ability to keep your motor idling when you feel like stripping your gears.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 09, 2006 13:54

Did you know 95% of all Harleys are still on the road?
The other 5% actually made it home.

Is it true that Harleys are chick magnets?
Yes, but only if the chick has a steel plate in her head.

What's the cheapest way to get another 50 hp from your Harley?
Trade it in on a Suzuki.

Why don't Harley riders sit on their bikes when the side stands are down?
They're afraid to lean over that far.

What's the difference between a Harley and a Harley owner's home?
The Harley costs more and has fewer wheels.

How do you know you're riding a Harley?
While coming off an exit-ramp you get passed by a Vespa.

Why don't Harley riders wave at sport bike riders?
Because they don't want to drop their tools.

How do you know the aftermarket parts you bought for your Harley are working?
You finally break into the 15's in the quarter mile.

What do you call a group of Harley Owners with a collective IQ of 120?
Sturgis!

How do Harley engineers tell if a bike is worthy of the Harley name?
They check to make sure the exhaust noise in decibels exceeds the horsepower rating.

How does an engineer show he is deserving of a job at Harley?
He must demonstrate he is capable of designing a device which can successfully turn gasoline into noise and vibration.

Why don't Harley owners smile?
Once you realized you got conned into paying $25,000 for an outdated piece of $#!+ would YOU be smiling?

What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vacuum cleaner?
The location of the dirt bags.

Why do Harleys have fringes?
So you can tell if they're moving.

How is a Harley Davidson like an old dog?
They both like to ride in the back of pickup trucks.

How do you know your Harley is handling great?
You can almost keep up with the logging trucks when you're riding in the canyons.

What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and an old dog?
The dog can get in the back of the pickup by itself.

What's the difference between a Harley taken to Daytona on a trailer and one that's being ridden there?
The one on the trailer is going about 30mph faster.

Why couldn't the Harley mechanic repair the doorknob?
Some things just can't be fixed with only a hammer and a rope.

Where can you find the largest collection of Harley jokes in the world?
On the showroom of the Harley mega-store in Milwaukee

Why do Harley owners love chrome?
Makes the parts easier to find when they fall off.

You know you're a Harley rider if?
1. You're unable to let your bike simply IDLE at a stop light.
2. You confuse the word "character" with the more accurate term "engineering flaws".
3."Water cooled" means standing on the side of the road, in the rain, waiting for a wrecker