Home > Biker Foren > Relationship > Older Women Younder Men? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Older Women Younder Men?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 08, 2005 16:31

hehe.
Saw the other thread name and couldn't help starting this one.
I have dated guys as much as 12 years younger.
Yound at heart and wise and healthy can happen at almost any age. Just a number...

DD

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 19, 2014 21:23

I've been there & done that...don't think I'll ever go 13 years younger again, but it was fun while it lasted, for 9 years....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 19, 2013 06:07

HERE I GO HERE I AM

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 07, 2013 22:56

I think it's kinda funny...really...older men try to hook up with MUCH younger women so they, too, can have the illusion of not getting old. Most men in this category have BIG BUCKS to achieve this goal. Most of us "average" older guys can't find a woman our age to date because they've looking for younger guys; who DO have more energy, stamina and staying power. Can't fight Mother Nature; even withn l'il "blue pills" the age thing is God showing us he has a wicked sense of humor!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 23:24

cruisergurl write:

Rescue1 write:
The last 2 relationships I have had, I was younger by 6-8 years. Age does not mean anything to me. I am seeing someone now, and she is 20 years younger. I know this won't last, but what the hell. Maybe she is brain damaged

OMG Rob, ooooooo funny, still laughinghere, hhahaha. Just make sure it's not yer bike she wants. But hey, enjoy it for as long as it lasts. You never know.

I'm almost old enough to be her father. I have met her parents, and they seem to like me. They are Japanese. I am waiting for the ninjas to show up at my door anyday, now.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 09:32

IrishRoseCA write:
thunderunderme write:
DD....just what is the definition of a 'younder' man???? j/k hon.

younder? Don't have a definition Char.
Now, Younger...hmmm....or is that Yummm..?

Hugs,
DD

I think that's YUMMMMMY..lol and ya know Cweet Char was being a smartazz.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 05:06

Well......I feel this way about it. Only a few men older than mself but mostly younger, 5 -10. BUT, I think everybody has to remember something, especially if you are looking for something long term. Some day you're gonna start to slow down. And that there younger one is still gonna be in their prime....oh oh then what?? And don't say, well just move on. It won't be that easy if you really fall hard for that person. Yet I have met many men that do not want younger women because they say they are too immature and still into head games. Are they telling the truth? I have no clue.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 05:01

Rescue1 write:
The last 2 relationships I have had, I was younger by 6-8 years. Age does not mean anything to me. I am seeing someone now, and she is 20 years younger. I know this won't last, but what the hell. Maybe she is brain damaged

OMG Rob, ooooooo funny, still laughinghere, hhahaha. Just make sure it's not yer bike she wants. But hey, enjoy it for as long as it lasts. You never know.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 27, 2006 02:31

thunderunderme write:

younder? Don't have a definition Char.
Now, Younger...hmmm....or is that Yummm..?

Hugs,
DD

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 26, 2006 15:06

The last 2 relationships I have had, I was younger by 6-8 years. Age does not mean anything to me. I am seeing someone now, and she is 20 years younger. I know this won't last, but what the hell. Maybe she is brain damaged?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 26, 2006 07:54

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 25, 2006 19:11

~I think everyone here has pretty much said it all. There's not much I can add! If the chemistry and intellect is right...then why the heck not?
~Does it really matter what anyone else thinks? As long as everything is copasetic it's really between the two individuals which have interest in one another. One has nothing to fear but fear itself! And what's the old cliche, "it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all".

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 10, 2006 10:21

wyldflower write:
take your age, divide by 2, add 7

How bout just dividin by 2 and forget to add 7?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 08, 2006 18:29

About 90% of the women I've dated in my life have been older than me. Ranging from 3 yrs to 12 yrs older. I truly believe your personality/lifestyle attracts specific people. There's no rhyme or reason behind it. If that's the way you're wired, then that's the way you're wired. Live life and enjoy the ride.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 11, 2006 12:47

Comfy1 write:
Marzen759 write:
DoubleDelight write:
hehe.
Saw the other thread name and couldn't help starting this one.
I have dated guys as much as 12 years younger.
Yound at heart and wise and healthy can happen at almost any age. Just a number...

DD

Good for you. I have dated women 30 years younger. Do tell

I'm not so sure I'd admit that if I were you!
30 years younger?
I've heard of 20 yrs makin' it or around such, usually with an affluent man and a needy woman, but for me the younger man thing is definateley entertaining either trouble or a babysitting situation -of course a few years doesn't really make a diff- but 10 +?
Makes you kind of wonder what you are looking for.....
I guess in the end tho, all anyone ever wants is to be happy, right?
To each their own.

It can cause problems..
She was 17 years older then I was and we were together for 15 years , 14 of those were pretty damn good years.

She didn't let the age difference bother her until she started to show her age at around 56.. It bothered her that I had not changed in appearance since we met (the men in my family seem to look just shy of 40 by the time we are 18 or so, and stay that way till our late forties).
Ironic.. we started out with me looking older then her , and ended because she looked older then me..
BTW I never gave a damn about the appearance of age issue, just the insanity on her part that came at around the same time the age started showing.
I wouldn't reccomend a large (more then ten or so years) age difference, the issues can come around and bite you in years to come.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 22, 2006 11:17

I see this alot. I fill in as a bouncer, at the local bar, on the weekends. This has given me many occasions to sit and just watch people. The older women are often more agressive. They know what they want, and take matters into their own hands. That statement can often be taken literaly as well as figuratively. (Last weekend I had two different women grab me at the same time.) The older women also seem to be more adept at using intelligent conversation to gain a guys interest

I did have one older lady try to pose, like a glamour model, on the hood of my car....That was a mistake in judgement on her part. She found that I was MUCH more offended than attracted

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Mar 11, 2006 07:08

Rock on ladies!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 10, 2006 16:43

I think age is a factor only if you let it be

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 07, 2006 08:48

I love younger men,,but that's cause men my age are too old for me...LOL..Not to say I'm immature, but I have alot more energy then men around my age and they just can't keep up with me. So, to me younger men are the in thing....:)

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 06, 2006 12:26

Hey Again!
So TRUE!!!! Us older gals rock!! hahaha I'd love to be 30 again, but ONLY for the extra energy...would NOT trade my maturity, confidence & experiences for anything though!!