Home > Biker Foren > New to the site! > New Lady Rider Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
New Lady Rider
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 20, 2010 08:26

Hey all,
just completed the Safety course and got licensed.
Always been a passenger, never a driver.
Purchased a sweet HD 2009 883 Sporty.

Will I regret this? Is it hard to learn on?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 19, 2012 20:03

I just got a Harley Fatboy and am learning to ride.  Having a great time!  Be safe and have fun!

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 05, 2012 14:18

Nice choice, safe ride.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 09, 2010 17:40

Any bike is great just ride till its your own. The whole wourld will open up before u hold on for the ride!

signed hogboy 2004

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 26, 2010 05:59

Hey Congrats......wish you were further south.....I'm in Maryland looikg to ride with some new friends. Once the bike and you feel like "1".....your on your way to a lot of fun and "Freedom" feelings. Have fun....and if you ever head south a bit....let's ride....Rich Pasadena Md.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 26, 2010 05:54

Hey Kate, I'm trying to get a Biker Kiss Rally going...so many of us can meet and ride. So far no luck with blogging or forums....Do you have any suggestions?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 08, 2010 15:32

Congrats!!! Great bike, enjoy and ride safe and a lot!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 26, 2010 13:08

Hi!
I have a 883 as well. I love it. It wasn't hard to learn on at all. My daughter and I cruise around town every weekend! Have a great time!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 24, 2010 21:13

Good for your! The 883 is a great bike. I have the 1200. I would highly recommend practicing hard braking with the front brake as much as you can. All 4 fingers. Once you get that add using the rear at the same time. Practice your slow turns too. All of this will help you and you new bike to become friends with each other sooner and give the confidence when the (oh shi t) happen on the road. Best
Katherine in DC