Home > Biker Foren > Motorcycle events > NEW BIKER BAR IN WISCONSIN Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
NEW BIKER BAR IN WISCONSIN
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 10, 2006 04:53

To all the riders out there,
Theres a great new place in Ft Atkinson called Fat Boys. The owner is awesome and he has rides going out every other weekend. This weekend we will be headed to Baraboo, Devils Lake Park. We leave at 11:30. Then once back, theres a great blues band called the Jerry Henry Band from 9-1.
If ya cant make it on such short notice,The next ride is the 20th we head to New Diggings, with Paul Filipowicz playing later that evening.You can access thier website
love Robin xoxooxoxo

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 30, 2006 08:21

Hi Sawcutt!
Well I hope you can read between the lines here as I try to post the website since BK doesn't allow posting of websites. It's an awesome biker bar & an awesome website! In fact, I was just there 7/21 & stopped in for lunch.

Peace

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 13, 2006 11:26

Hey Robin, It was nice meeting you last Friday night at Fat Boyz! Thanks again for the invite :) What a great bar ~ I felt very comfortable there! We'll have to try to meet there again sometime. Take care...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 29, 2006 04:47

Hey Smiles,
I have no problem going anywhere alone...actually, these daze... I prefer it! ;)
june 3rd &
June 24th are other runs coming up...go check it out.

I do hair!!!!!
RR

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 21, 2006 14:40

garycar54 write:
Hey Smiles,

Long time no hear from. Hope you have been doing well? My tour over here is just about up, then, back to
Wisconsin and riding. Just got to chatting with you last year when I left. Both places sound like places to go.

Hey Gary, good to see you again! It's been since last Oct. I think since we last chatted...man, where did that time go? I'm doing ok, thanks for asking! Good to hear that you'll be home soon! Send me an email & we can stay connected here for when you get home then. I'm looking forward to trying out Fat Boyz per Robin's suggestion. I think the place sounds pretty cool. I'm really glad that she posted this! (Thank you again Robin!) I don't get over to Knuckleheads as often as I'd like but I'm going to start moreso next month. I know people in a few of the bands that will be playing there in the next few months.
There sure have been a lot of bikes out this weekend since the rain finally held off! Bet you can't wait to get back home to WI to start riding again! Take care & keep in touch!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 21, 2006 11:30

Hey Smiles,

Long time no hear from. Hope you have been doing well? My tour over here is just about up, then, back to
Wisconsin and riding. Just got to chatting with you last year when I left. Both places sound like places to go.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 18, 2006 08:16

Hey Robin, If you posted the website, it didn't show up. I did a search though for the 2 bands that you listed & I was able to find Fat Boyz website & checked it out. Very cool & I know exactly where it is! Thanks for the info...very much appreciated! We'll have to connect sometime & meet over there. Do you feel comfortable enough to go into this place by yourself or do you usually go there with friends? I get my hair cut in Fort so I'm in that area often. I checked out their calendar for May & was impressed with the different things they have going on!
There's also another biker bar that I like to go to in Eagle. It's called Knucklehead Pub & Grub & they have really good bands there also. Their site would be under knuckleheadpub.
Keep in touch girl!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 17, 2006 07:14

June 24th (rain date the 25th)
will be a poker run
Prizes, Food, T-shirts
for more info call 920-563-3051
or visit website

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 17, 2006 07:12

hey....I found the new website,sorry they changed it.

xoxooxoox

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 17, 2006 04:55

REDBREAST write:
hey girlie,
I tried chatting w/ you on im..but ya didnt respond.I'll keep my eyes open for any single guys riding solo.
I dont understand why you couldnt find the website...personally I never tried.
I will, and get back to you.
love Robin

Hey Robin! Sorry that we missed each other on IM. I replied later but you must have logged off by then. I look forward to checking this place out & meeting up with you :) Keep in touch...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 16, 2006 07:59

hey girlie,
I tried chatting w/ you on im..but ya didnt respond.I'll keep my eyes open for any single guys riding solo.
I dont understand why you couldnt find the website...personally I never tried.
I will, and get back to you.
love Robin

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 13, 2006 04:58

REDBREAST write:
To all the riders out there,
Theres a great new place in Ft Atkinson called Fat Boys. The owner is awesome and he has rides going out every other weekend. This weekend we will be headed to Baraboo, Devils Lake Park. We leave at 11:30. Then once back, theres a great blues band called the Jerry Henry Band from 9-1.
If ya cant make it on such short notice,The next ride is the 20th we head to New Diggings, with Paul Filipowicz playing later that evening.You can access thier website
love Robin xoxooxoxo

Hey Redbreast...thanks for the info! I just went in to search for this place but wasn't able to bring anything up. Where exactly is this place? I don't live too far from Fort. I would love to join in on these rides some time but one "small" problem...I need to be a backwarmer. Do you know any nice single guys that wouldn't mind having me as a backwarmer? Contact me sometime so we can talk. Thanks!