Home > Biker Foren > Relationship > Older Men, Younger Women Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Older Men, Younger Women
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Mar 25, 2006 07:05

I noticed a thread about the opposite - younger men.older women - so being a very fair person and not wanting to leave anyone out, I thoght I'd see if there was any interest from anyone regarding younger women and older men. To me, age is really not that important. It's really about the person themselves; their maturity, their personality, etc.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 24, 2012 14:23

I'm one of those who has made bad judgements, but unlike most I will step up and say"you know what it takes 2, and I for one have learned from my mistakes. I won't be running marathons anytime soon, but that doesn't make a difference to the RIGHT man.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 15, 2012 15:32

Quoting softail02:

Used to feel the way you do now. Up until my 40's I was mostly with men who were 10 - 15 yrs older.

Now in my 50's, forget it! You can really tell the age difference now. As these same/type men approach retirement and/or retire they change a lot. Do they think so? Heavens no! they still think they can/should have the much younger women. Sorry, but when the guy is so tired on vacation that he goes to bed at 8:30PM during Bike Week, it's time for a trade in!

Forget the night life. Or things you did when younger. Haven't found one yet that can/wants to do those things even occasionally. Of course, they still "think" they haven't changed at all and still can do everything, just don't want to now!

Well little lady come here and say that. If I am going to bed at 8:30 it's because you have already passed out and I am tucking you in.

John

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2011 13:17

well now I've read some different thoughts on the subject at hand, yeah, some older peeps get a bit tired in their old age,I'm 63years old, and been an arborist all my life, (working on trees) and as a result of that strenuous life ,(climbing trees) about 5 or 6 days a week,I have kept  in great physical shape, is my energy level down some from the time I was 25, you betcha. am I to tired to keep up with the young pups ,hell no, I can still out work guys half my age, I recently retired ,so only do it for friends and little old ladies that need some help,now and then, I stay in shape by running and working out on the weights.been clean from active addiction for a little over 20 years, so if there is any woman out ther that thinks they can keep up with me ,cool,c'mon.lets go have some fun, oh and by the way ,the plumbing works just fine ,no need for any enhansments.a pretty smile and a willing attitude is all  it takes for me,lol.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 15, 2011 06:38

the only reason i have ever dated younger women is because their
"stories" tend to be shorter and not as sad. by the time a gal gets a little age on her she has been messed over,lied to,cheated
on and ripped off a few times. sometimes her own bad judgement
caused these things. she loves to tell every decent guy about how
good she has always been & tells how bad she was treated. i get
sad when i hear those tales....NOT

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 21, 2011 17:41

i couldnt agree more

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 11, 2010 20:53

i can't imagine ever dating anyone younger than i am.. i have always dated men older than me.
sometimes i see older men with these 20 something yr old girls and i shake my head.. but then i think 'hey, that's me when i was that age.. so who am i to judge!'

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Dec 25, 2009 18:14

How about a blonde angel for you, darlin? Please check out my bio....

bamabikerchick

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 16, 2009 00:30

Wow, I guess im the male outcast here my last relationship was 9 years older then me. Yes I have dated younger Women aswell but am still open to it aswell. To me an age is just a number it's what is in the soul that matters. But if we have the same things in life got for it!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 16, 2009 19:43

being an "older guy" myself, i can honestly say that i loved mature women when i was young...and i love mature women still today. Key word.."mature" Seems theres a whole lot of older women out there that are doing nothing more than kidding themselvs. If they want a toy...thats cool. But to fool yourselvs into thinking that your "young guy" is there for anything more than to "just fck"... ur fkng ur self. Do you really think with a 15 yr age diff your going to keep him around for long? I have MANY younger guys that work for me and i hear the stories every single day. Fact is...older women will let them TOTALLY have their way w/them from a--hole to appetite and any orfice in between. Most of the time these women are litterally paying for these young guys to bang them. Not necessarily with money but with gifts,clothes,dinners etc...you name it. Many women do this to feel good about themself. OH MY...i must be hot to have these young studs!! Fact is ladies...these "boys" are telling their friends EVERYTHING they do to you in the privacy of YOUR bedromm and laughing like hell about it. To each their own....i just hope for your sake they dont know or ever meet your children. It could be YOU your son is laughing about and not even know it. But hey....YOU PAYS YO MONEY....AND YOU TAKE YO CHANCES.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 31, 2009 15:37

I am 49, I look 39 ( I am told). I have more energy now than I ever did before , I am in the best shape I have ever been in.... lost weight, good diet, exercise,and right thinking helps. I think it comes down to the two people involved.

I have dated older and younger. It really wasn't about the age but the chemistry.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 31, 2009 06:15

HarleyRyder2009. I am totally with you there. I find that to be a big problem too. Most of them can't get completely hard enough for me...Oooops
did I say that out loud....me bad!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 27, 2009 20:51

Older men (50+) in my own personal experience lack the energy it takes to keep a woman who is very sexual satisfied ..Unless 'meds" are in the mix if u know what i mean ..And most times if u bring that subject up they can get testy and defensive instead of addressing the subject head on ..I no longer see men in my own age bracket but much younger ...my chances are better we wont have a ongoing 'problem'
If i was looking for a long term relationship and the chemistry was rite and its grip wouldn't let me go well who knows i may change my age requirement ..But for now I'm just taking ONE mile at a time and smiling' the whole time ..
And thats the truth of the matter and I'm sticking' to my story !!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 23, 2008 06:18

I tend to be attracted to older men... however age is a number!!!! You will know the right one!!!! Sometimes it could be right in your face and you would'nt even know it!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 21, 2008 20:01

good for you---you need a blond angel just for you--

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 21, 2008 17:29

You are stunning---do you ever go to Sturgis--go every year for the past12+ years. Use to go to Cripple Creek for the Vets program but that got just too wierd--

here is a pin for you that I make--

would love top see yu on the road sometime--be safe--

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 20, 2008 07:37

As an "old" man I've found that the majority of women in my age group are MARRIED! So their is a "lack" of availability...

Age doesn't matter to me...spirit does!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Mar 24, 2008 06:46

Thank you Karen,,,,,,,I agree 100% If you enjoy one anothers company,,good on ya. As far as having a pulse,,,,,,,,,,regardless of age,,,depends on where you look for it.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 16, 2008 06:45

Hi All,

I'm new to the posting of messages so hi to all!

I'm also fairly new to the dating scene and don't have an age preference so long as the guy has a sense of humor, doesn't talk all night about his ex and there's a connection! Age doesn't enter my mind, just getting along and liking the other person - a sense of humor can make an older guy seem 20 to me!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 13, 2008 09:15

Quoting MinkInPenzance:

To me age doesnt really matter but i do prefer them when they have a pulse .

Mink

Good one Mink, I'm with ya there!!!!