Home > Biker Foren > Biker Articles > Parts & Accessories Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Parts & Accessories
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 19, 2006 17:14

Thought Id start a thread on bike Parts and Accessories..
Id been looking to see if anyone tried the Green Light Trigger.. Ive been having problems getting caught at Red lights that dont sense me..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 08, 2006 07:19

Thanks,
Gary
Hdking
Mick..
Will look into getting one of them.. Ive got to get something here.. The cops in my town look for any excuse to pull bikers over and hand out tickets.. And the alternate route Id have to take to avoid it is either going through town or on a deer heaven road..

Both arent a very good alternative..LOL

Later...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 07, 2006 08:40

Softail1999 write:
Id been looking to see if anyone tried the Green Light Trigger.. Ive been having problems getting caught at Red lights that dont sense me..

Softy, run a Google on Signal Sorcerer. I haven't tried it, but I've heard good reports about it. Mixed reports on the Green Light Trigger,

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 06, 2006 21:08

Softail1999 write:

softail, I bought one off ebay last yr, love it, I can tell it makes a difference when you're sitting there waiting for that damn light to change. watch out for the generic ones though. hope that helps.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 29, 2006 21:23

OK I give. Take the long way n get ride!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 29, 2006 07:28

mdamotocycle write:
Dang thought I had that one. Try yer high beams about 5times!

That and click my heals together 3-times??
There are no light sensors.. I heard also laying the bike down over the line/sensors works also.. But bad for the bike im thinking...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 28, 2006 22:15

Dang thought I had that one. Try yer high beams about 5times!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 28, 2006 05:26

Cinderella write:
Softail1999 write:
Geeze,,, Ya cant even start a serious thread here without having SMART Axxxs having to comment now...

grrrrr

lol

OH MY Softy, U seem upset.... I s'pose I'm one of those smart axxxes.... was just playin wit ya.... lighten up bro!

"Lighten up" - hehehe - get it? Light problem - red light/green light - lighten up - hahaha

OK, just to show u I can be serious when required, I would recommend u check out . They sell the device you inquired about for only 10.95 for the basic model or 19.95 for the super duper deluxe extra special heavy duty strong acting long lasting model (sorry, got a little, teeny weenie, itsy bitsy, tiny bit carried away again). Whatever. Either one comes with a 10 day money back guarantee. It's nothing but a super duper strong magnet.

The 100% money back guarantee should help u decide. I couldn't find any reviews of the product, but maybe someone else has tried it. That's what u wanted to know in the first place, isn't it? Good luck bro.... HAHAHAHA

I checked that out.. thanks..
Just wondering if anyone has tried it b4 I start playing with one...
lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 28, 2006 05:24

mick2003 write:
Softail1999 write:

It is my philosophy that if it doesn't accomodate me, then it is not applicable to me. (when it comes to redlights being triggered by vehicles)

Would work for me most times,, Just this area, sherriffs seem to be parked within site.. Wonder on their views of going through it? Turning Right is a pain.. Have to back the bike up to get into the Turn lane then... Most times is ok,, waiting for an upcoming car from the opposite dirrection.. But late at nite, not too many come by..
Hear that Slowing My speed down when approaching may help also...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 28, 2006 05:19

mdamotocycle write:
Find one of the stripes or lines.Put
yer stand down on Line count to four!

Mda,,, Hear of that trick, but this intersection doesnt have the lines/strips showing.. Its a constant green on the cross traffic..

Id go through it most of times just s*cks when theres a favorite place for sherrifs to stop and chat in a parkin lot within view.. WHen that happens They must be laughing their A*ss off..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 26, 2006 20:56

Geeze,,, Ya cant even start a serious thread here without having SMART Axxxs having to comment now...

grrrrr

lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 26, 2006 12:28

Cinderella write:
Just a suggestion... u might wanna stay out of Amsterdam??

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 26, 2006 10:45

Find one of the stripes or lines.Put
yer stand down on Line count to four!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 26, 2006 10:19

Cinderella write:
Just a suggestion... u might wanna stay out of Amsterdam??

Amsterdam? Whats an Amsterdam.... Not that kind of red light, I dont think... Ya know the trafic lights...