Home > Biker Foren > Suggestion Box > Kevin...... READ THIS !!!!!! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Kevin...... READ THIS !!!!!!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 11, 2006 14:16

Ok Kevin....This is the last straw. I have been a paying member for about a year now, and I have had it with the infantile antics of management on this site.

If you go into the Forums under Motorcycle Events and look at the VA Rally at Cut's thread, you'll see that the posts in that forum - and ONLY that forum - have been limited to 60 characters. What is that all about???

Are you aware that Cut is hosting a 3 day party in June for YOUR clients at HIS home in Virginia ??? The guy has been working like crazy for the past several months putting this together, and what does BK do? You censor or delete his posts, and now you are limiting the number of WORDS allowed to be posted to 12 .... TWELVE !!!!! Ridiculous !!!

You recently came onto these forums stating that you are here to help us, and asked us for our input. You were very interested in the "Motorcycle Tour" feature you were planning on setting up.

Well Kevin, Cut's rally IS a "Motorcycle Tour".... We are all riding in from various parts of the country, and we're meeting up along the way so that we can ride there together.....

We need to know who is coming - where the meeting points are - what roads we are taking - what hotels and motels are available in the area, etc., and we are being sabotaged by BK because you keep deleting all of this information as soon as it is posted........

You really need to take a look at this Kevin, and allow Cut and everyone else to post the details that we need to get to and HAVE this party.....

You already totally disregarded Cut's request for some free memberships to raffle off at his rally, and now you are hindering the whole thing by not letting him post the information that we need in order to get there....
This is just ridiculous.

You are defeating your own purpose here. Don't you see that???

Kevin, you came into this "Suggestion" forum and assured us that things will get better around here if we just have patience and wait. Well I'm tired of waiting. I'm done.....

Frankly Kevin, I am through paying for membership on a site where management insists on continuing to treat it's clients like children by monitoring and censoring every word we say.......

We are all adults here, and we expect to be treated as such. All of this petty bullshit has to stop. And now !!!

If things don't change for the better around here IMMEDIATELY, you will no longer be getting my $44.95 every 3 months, and trust me, I am not alone in this. So many of my friends have stopped paying for gold membership here - or haven't you noticed....

Doesn't that tell you anything ??? Wake up Kevin. This site can be a goldmine if only it was managed properly .........

Please do the right thing by us Kevin.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 12, 2006 14:46

DirtyBikers4Eva write:
WarHippy write:
Rescue1 write:
jokesonu write:
I want to suc all you biker trash. you no nuthing of the trubbles I see. me and house too much time on hands for now see.
I think you half yummie assholes today. for now look at my little wee wee bitch hores, and laff

What the f--- are you smoking? Come on, spit it out. Take the marbles out of your mouth!

must be pretty good rope yer smokin there poop breath

ROFLMAO!! he said poop breath,....lol

That is funny as hell!
I know 2 y/o kids that can speak better than the butt munch boy.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 10, 2006 07:27

WarHippy write:
Rescue1 write:
jokesonu write:
I want to suc all you biker trash. you no nuthing of the trubbles I see. me and house too much time on hands for now see.
I think you half yummie assholes today. for now look at my little wee wee bitch hores, and laff

What the f--- are you smoking? Come on, spit it out. Take the marbles out of your mouth!

ROFLMAO!! he said poop breath,....lol

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 09, 2006 13:29

Rescue1 write:
jokesonu write:

Cut
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 09:43

Can A Muslim Become A Good American Citizen

Can a good Muslim be a good American?
I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Koran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish.... it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

Pass it on Fellow Americans. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 27, 2006 20:25

Kevin, This site needs an overhaul. Besides posts taking alot of time to be seen, spell check and emoticon does not work anymore.Threads are turning to filth and perverted trash. People are not going to pay for this site as it is.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 27, 2006 13:25

jokesonu write:
You all suc you biker trash. you no nuthing of me see me and house too much time on your hands for now see.
I think you are stupid assholes today for now. bite my dick bitch hores.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 23, 2006 14:38

jokesonu write:
Yes I am back and stupid as ever! Yu dont no who this is because I changed my name. Ha, you stupid dopes. So what if I like little naked boys in the shower. kiss my butt you all!

Enough with the perverted crap. What is with the split personality thing? Seek help my friend.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 19, 2006 04:16

Rescue1 write:
mrbadboy write:
ding we have a winer !!! being 17 i cannt tell you how much fun this has been , the fact that youve typed me and call me names , well is a lot of fun for a kid my age , my uncle who kill me if he knew , but hes been in nj for some time and realy wouldnt care ,but i got to hand it to you , out of all the bikers here , one with a brain !!!! going to miss all the e mails from the girls here , now you know where the boy in bad boy came from , but it out of the bag now , and its time to enjoy the summer and learning how to drive , thank you , me and my friend thank you for making fool out of yourself , and lady your rigth , all these big bad bikers just wanted to beat this boy up , maybe someone should look into this place ??? who you want you talking to your kids like this , this is the internet , not a biker bar , if only people like you would grow up , us kids would have someone to look up too , but from what i see here , who bring up your kids ??? thank you for showing me that kids act better then older folks

Who are you f---'n kidding? You low life lil' s---. Just because you are f---ed in the head does not mean the rest of us are stupid.
Have your Mommy change those diapers.
I can smell the s--- from here.

If it smells like shit, then he is shit.... Some of us are not that stupid....We do KNOW who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got it Rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 18, 2006 11:47

mrbadboy write:
ding we have a winer !!! being 17 i cannt tell you how much fun this has been , the fact that youve typed me and call me names , well is a lot of fun for a kid my age , my uncle who kill me if he knew , but hes been in nj for some time and realy wouldnt care ,but i got to hand it to you , out of all the bikers here , one with a brain !!!! going to miss all the e mails from the girls here , now you know where the boy in bad boy came from , but it out of the bag now , and its time to enjoy the summer and learning how to drive , thank you , me and my friend thank you for making fool out of yourself , and lady your rigth , all these big bad bikers just wanted to beat this boy up , maybe someone should look into this place ??? who you want you talking to your kids like this , this is the internet , not a biker bar , if only people like you would grow up , us kids would have someone to look up too , but from what i see here , who bring up your kids ??? thank you for showing me that kids act better then older folks

Who are you f---'n kidding? You low life lil' s---. Just because you are f---ed in the head does not mean the rest of us are stupid.
Have your Mommy change those diapers.
I can smell the s--- from here.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 13, 2006 10:21

KEVIN I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU.
HOW COME WHEN I SENT YOU AN EMAIL IT DID NOT SHOW UP IN MY SENT BOX? THE REASON WHY I WAS ASKING? BECAUSE A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE HAS REARED IT'S UGLY HEAD ON BIKER KISS. IT IS CALLED CHILD ABUSE. I HAVE POSTED IN A FEW OF THE FORUMS AS TO GET THE ATTENTION FROM SOMEONE AT BIKERKISS, CALLED THE BUSINESS NUMBERS TO WHICH NO HUMAN ANSWERS. NO ONE HAS REPLIED AS OF YET. I WANTED TO SAVE THE LETTER I WROTE TO YOU TODAY FOR FUTURE EVIDENCE. I HAVE BEEN SEEKING QUICK ANSWERS TO A VERY HORRIBLE CRIME. PLEASE ADVISE AS TO WHOM I SHOULD BE SPEAKING WITH. THE USER MRBADBOY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK OR WRITE IN A PUBLIC FORUM. READ SOME OF HIS POSTINGS. JUST IN CASE YOU OR HE DECIDE TO TAKE THEM OFF, I HAVE COPIES THAT WERE ALREADY GIVEN TO THE PROPER AUTHORITIES. NO TALK KEVIN, THIS LADY IS VERY VERY REAL. IF YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED ANY QUESTIONS, THIS ONE IS CRYING FOR YOU VERY LOUDLY. I HOPE YOU USE WISDOM. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE THEN I WILL AND AM!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS, I CAN'T HIT THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON SO SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING, BUT I AM VERY UPSET AS THIS SUBJECT HAS HIT VERY VERY VERY CLOSE TO HOME!!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 12, 2006 08:41

Cut write:
paula1962 write:
kevin write:
grnidwitch write:
Kevin,

You suck, this site sucks, your religion condones killing people, which sucks. So what it all boils down to is, your site will be a graveyard soon enough. Every paying person has left or is leaving when their membership is up. Hard to run a site with no money.

We focus on dating. Not religion website.If you still post some improper comments, we will delete all the messages realted to this.Sometimes, you should you have hurted bikerkiss.com in some way.

Please believe there is no perfect website in the world. Even for goolge, yahoo. We are just improving bikerkiss day after day.

Kevin

Its Google, speak english

Paula he cant write or hear because his towel is wrapped to tight and he has sand in his ears----not to mention no balls

ROFLMFAO!!

Cut
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 19:11

paula1962 write:
kevin write:
grnidwitch write:
Kevin,

You suck, this site sucks, your religion condones killing people, which sucks. So what it all boils down to is, your site will be a graveyard soon enough. Every paying person has left or is leaving when their membership is up. Hard to run a site with no money.

We focus on dating. Not religion website.If you still post some improper comments, we will delete all the messages realted to this.Sometimes, you should you have hurted bikerkiss.com in some way.

Please believe there is no perfect website in the world. Even for goolge, yahoo. We are just improving bikerkiss day after day.

Kevin

Paula he cant write or hear because his towel is wrapped to tight and he has sand in his ears----not to mention no balls

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 07:02

BAGHDAD, Iraq (June 8) - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the al-Qaida leader in Iraq who waged a bloody campaign of suicide bombings and beheadings of hostages, has been killed in a precision airstrike, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday. It was a long-sought victory in the war in Iraq.

Hey Kevin was this your homeboy?? Awww sorry bout yer luck.. Im just all busted up over this!!!

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOO!!!
SCORE!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 04, 2006 17:06

Dirtybikers4eva - Hey Becca, nah you didn't offend me, at all! I was just throwin seeds, more at Kevin than anyone else. I liked your joke!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 04, 2006 04:23

mrbadboy write:
kevin , please get the cty baby out of here , let them go please , call name tell lies , and are bring the place down , these are people who have a hard tima at ther own lifes and think we all want what they want , f them , and just think at new years the same bunch of morons were calling themself biker kiss , even had it in the picture . true is they all want control of everything , lose the liers and the loser , now they are calling themself higthway singles, let them hit the higthway , and lets let bk run ther own site

Speak ENGLISH will ya please ?????

Hahahahhahahahaa.....another one Paula..... They're all OVER the place lmao......

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 20:51

kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
I'm with you Softail.
Check out my post under Upcoming new features: I did some research....Guess What??

They keep deleting it so I'm going to post this in as many places as I can. "F.uck BK" This is very upsetting.

SuccessfulMatch dot com manages BikerKiss dot com and all the sites listed below. I'm sure there are more sites owned by successfulMatch but I think I listed enough of them.

So why can't they BK & SuccessfulMatch fix this site??

They make enough money from all these sites to fix the problems here on BK. If there having a problem here on BK I'm sure all the sites are having the same problems. I don't think they only have a couple of people working on all the sites, there just giving the people a line of Sh!t there not working on anything.

I did see 2 sites that I wasn't happy to see and I refuse to send my money to SuccessfulMatch again to support that specific group. So BK will no longer get any more money from me.

I have 22 more days on here, so who ever would like to stay in touch with me e*mail me and I'll tell you where you can reach me.

M.uslimFriend and M.uslim Time

>> WTF??? I don't think I need to say anything else...>>

BikerKiss dot come
CatholicCupid dot com
College Romances dot com
LargeFriends dot com
PositiveSingles dot com
SingleParentMatch dot com
LatinFriends dot com
PetsFriends dot com
JewishFriendship dot com
AgeMatch dot com
LDate dot com (Where Lesbian Singles feel at home) LOL
LDSRomances dot com
InterracialMatch dot com
Jromances dot com
SeniorMatch dot com
SportsFriends dot com
GothicMatch dot com
GreekCupid dot com
MillionaireMatch dot com
MasonSoft dot com (Mormon singles)
NudistFriends dot com
GKiss dot com (Gay Men)
LatinFriends dot com
EbonyFriends dot com
MusicCupid dot com
SportsCupid dot com
TallFriends dot com
GreenFriends dot com (vegetarian singles)

ForcesofNature dot com (Warts, Genital Warts, HPV, Herpes, Genital Herpes, cold Sores) WTF?? never knew there was a site like that its set up like BK too....LMFAO

WomanFitness dot com
DeafSpot dot net
BaptistFriends dot com

This is what our money is supporting.

Please do not post such kind of messages about that.We do not want to explain about it. Yes, we have the mulism website, we focus on the people who work in USA and Canada.

Kevin

You know Kevin I've had enough of you and your terror.ist site. I have a good mind to turn your azzez into Homeland Security!!

Ya know what they say if ya see something say something. So maybe I should look into that too.

Kevin why are you so interested in that new feature, you know what I'm talking about? you know the one so we can map out our trips and let people know when and where we'll all be at one time??
Your so interested in where people are going to meet, and how many are going at one time? Why??

I don't think I'd want you or anyone on your terror.ist support site to know where we're going and how many people will be in a particularly spot at one time.

This site is starting to scare me now. Everyone please be careful what you post in here as to where everyone is going and when.

You can't trust a Terr.orist support site ya know.

Please do not post the message "bikerkiss is Terr.orist support site ya know." That is not true. We do not want to give you some reasons about it. Before you post the message, you may go the website and check it first.

Otherwise, we will delete all the messages related to this.

Kevin

Please please please SPEAK English!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 20:46

kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
I'm with you Softail.
Check out my post under Upcoming new features: I did some research....Guess What??

They keep deleting it so I'm going to post this in as many places as I can. "F.uck BK" This is very upsetting.

SuccessfulMatch dot com manages BikerKiss dot com and all the sites listed below. I'm sure there are more sites owned by successfulMatch but I think I listed enough of them.

They make enough money from all these sites to fix the problems here on BK. If there having a problem here on BK I'm sure all the sites are having the same problems. I don't think they only have a couple of people working on all the sites, there just giving the people a line of Sh!t there not working on anything.

I did see 2 sites that I wasn't happy to see and I refuse to send my money to SuccessfulMatch again to support that specific group. So BK will no longer get any more money from me.

I have 22 more days on here, so who ever would like to stay in touch with me e*mail me and I'll tell you where you can reach me.

BikerKiss dot come
CatholicCupid dot com
College Romances dot com
LargeFriends dot com
PositiveSingles dot com
LatinFriends dot com
PetsFriends dot com
JewishFriendship dot com
AgeMatch dot com
LDSRomances dot com
InterracialMatch dot com
Jromances dot com
SeniorMatch dot com
SportsFriends dot com
GothicMatch dot com
GreekCupid dot com
MillionaireMatch dot com
NudistFriends dot com
GKiss dot com (Gay Men)
LatinFriends dot com
EbonyFriends dot com
MusicCupid dot com
SportsCupid dot com
TallFriends dot com

ForcesofNature dot com (Warts, Genital Warts, HPV, Herpes, Genital Herpes, cold Sores) WTF?? never knew there was a site like that its set up like BK too....LMFAO

WomanFitness dot com
DeafSpot dot net
BaptistFriends dot com

Please do not post such kind of messages about that.We do not want to explain about it. Yes, we have the mulism website, we focus on the people who work in USA and Canada.

Kevin

Here's a suggestion Kevin "JackAss" you should change the name of the site to Terrorists dot com.

Because by paying into this site that's what the American, Canadian and other people on this site are supporting by being a paying member and non paying member and you know it!!

That's why you don't want to have to explain about the 2 Muslim sites.

Please check the two websites you have mentioned before you post such kind of comments.We focus on dating rather than religion. We do not want to our members focus on this topic in the forum.That is not good for bikerkiss.

Kevin

For the love of GOD speak ENGLISH

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 20:45

kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
kevin write:
HarleyChic1 write:
I'm with you Softail.

BikerKiss dot come
CatholicCupid dot com
College Romances dot com
LargeFriends dot com
PositiveSingles dot com
LatinFriends dot com
PetsFriends dot com
JewishFriendship dot com
AgeMatch dot com
LDSRomances dot com
InterracialMatch dot com
Jromances dot com
SeniorMatch dot com
SportsFriends dot com
GothicMatch dot com
GreekCupid dot com
MillionaireMatch dot com
NudistFriends dot com
GKiss dot com (Gay Men)
LatinFriends dot com
EbonyFriends dot com
MusicCupid dot com
SportsCupid dot com
TallFriends dot com

WomanFitness dot com
DeafSpot dot net
BaptistFriends dot com

Kevin

Why shouldn't I post the truth about the site? The people should know, and why don't you want to explain about it? "Are you afraid of something Kevin"

Your not focusing on anything your full of Sh!t.

"See what happens when you fu.ck with a bunch of Bikers you get fu.cked in the end, because we all stick together!!!"

We are not afraid of somethings.Before you post some improper messages, you may make sure that if it is true.

Kevin

speak english

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 31, 2006 20:43

kevin write:
grnidwitch write:
Kevin,

Kevin