Home > Biker Foren > California > CALIFORNIA GAL NEEDS YOUR HONEST OPINION Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
CALIFORNIA GAL NEEDS YOUR HONEST OPINION
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 25, 2009 11:25

HI ALL
I POSE THIS QUESTION TO BOTH SEXES.
IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?
I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A MONTH
& HAVE RECEIVED 2 RESPONSES :(
I'M INTERESTED IN RIDING! AND MAKING
FRIENDS, FRIENDS FIRST. I'M HAPPY, FUNNY AND
EASY TO GET ALONG WITH..GEMINI
IS IT MY AGE? OR CAN U MAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS? I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE, MISS IT! (PRIOR MARRIAGE) WOULD APPRECIATE HELP..THANX, HAPPY SUNDAY

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 23, 2010 15:53

i see nothin wrong , what i see is gold. you are lovely, i need a riding partner.resently divorced myself.give me a holler.my name is Ronald.blackwell at y mail dot com. i would really love to chat with you some time.

Ronald

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 13, 2009 00:13

YOUR A HOT MESS!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 26, 2009 04:33

honey.........there is nothing wrong with you....stop beating yourself up....

maybe it is your laack of self esteem that comes threw....and you have no reason to feel that way...

put some "I am beautiful" in your step and let you lite shine threw........annie

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 01, 2009 06:33

Your age might have something to do about it - you are young.I'm usually looking for a ride buddy

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 26, 2009 00:57

well california girl i ride all the time to meet girls i have met throught the internet. i love to chat and ride. i ride everyday. i am here in calif. so blog me back and we can figure out how to chat. i am not a paying member yet, but soon maybe.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 03, 2009 13:17

Hey there, Unique. Don't give up!
Your ad is fine! You seem cool. (Wow...18 years is great! You go, gal.)

You've not been on here very long, and bikers are generally a laid-back bunch, so give it some time.

(You might try writing w/o all caps, though... some people see that as shouting - just my .02)

Ride safely!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 02, 2009 21:09

HI unique,, look like a very lovely lady to me !! but what do us old farts know ;)
I am not a paying member so cant chat or send e-mail.
wouldnt mind haveing u as a saddle mate,however we are a ways apart.
just hang in there am sure some saddle jockey will find u.
some guys are afraid of lovely ladies, the usual shes to pretty to want to ride with me :(.
u may have to lure them out.
good luck and be careful