Home > Biker Foren > Relationship > Question for the ladies? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Question for the ladies?
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 14, 2005 10:24

Lets face it....its a dog eat dog world out there...I think alot of people are searching for something and they dont care who gets hurt in the meantime...till its them!!!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 14, 2005 10:19

Katheelynn write:
I musta met her twin brother.

Do tell of there names so us women are warned...

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 14, 2005 10:01

I musta met her twin brother.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 09, 2005 22:44

Does this ever end??????????/

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 08, 2005 07:41

Bashor ~
Thank you so much for your response and kind words. I signed on here for the wrong reasons and it's time for me to go. The people in here seem genuine and kind but this is not the place for me. I would like to continue to talk with you but I don't want to do it on here.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 08, 2005 07:12

Bashor ~
I received your email...thank you so much for the kind words. I signed up for this site for the wrong reasons and I will explain that to you. I am leaving here. After reading posts from everyone over the last couple of weeks, I really see so many great and loving people here, often with great advice to give. If you would or if we are even allowed, email me with an outside email address so we can talk. I will email you back and again, thank you so much!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 04, 2005 18:02

revenge write:
Bashor ~ I am sorry your heart hearts. I just found out last week that my husband is having an affair that actually became physical on our anniversay! My heart is shattered. You are not alone. I feel your pain.

I am sorry to hear about you husband. I feel for you and so does many more from BK. It is not an easy thing to deal with. A broken hart is the worst pain to deal with. Just keep a handle on things and it will get better. Take care...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 04, 2005 17:05

Hey ...Hey ...Hey ........
We're out here....

You're a cutie ....Keep lookin' ..Shes out there.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 04, 2005 05:32

Bashor, I feel for you, man. Had it done to me recently. Something tells me you're being too 'nice' to the ladies. They don't like that, they will use your affection but will not be attracted to you because of it. Try to be more of a challenge, and for God's sake, never, ever, tell them how you feel about them. Let them tell you first.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 03, 2005 20:18

Bashor ~ I am sorry your heart hearts. I just found out last week that my husband is having an affair that actually became physical on our anniversay! My heart is shattered. You are not alone. I feel your pain.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2005 01:17

BASHOR, KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELIN, THATS WHY I'M BACK IN ARIZONA. HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR BOTH OF US

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 21, 2005 22:01

sweetkim76 write:
Sorry you've been hurt, but trust me faithful, honest women are out there. I know, I am one, and ended up being in the same shoes as you. Keep the faith, and you'll find what you're looking for.

sweetkim76, Thanks for the words and I am sure there are women out there...Just having problems finding one....lol Thanks again!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 19, 2005 19:25

Sorry you've been hurt, but trust me faithful, honest women are out there. I know, I am one, and ended up being in the same shoes as you. Keep the faith, and you'll find what you're looking for.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 04, 2005 17:56

Thanks for the welcome back Jade,,,, and it wasnt the same without me, huh? LOL, well> sheeeeeeeeeees back, LOL, NYBikercowirl is back in NY > YES I got back in time to get to the Charlie Daniels concert , yeeeeehaw, it was AWESOME.... did some line dancing there to his redneck woman song, and a few others, teehee, I cant keep my feetsies still when it comes to country music, LOL...
but the cowboys out west and Texas were hot, and fun , and no cowboys
in ny > :(
NO REAL ones that is, LOL....
well, lets get this site rolling here and some fun going...............

weather is GREEEEEEAT for riding!
sooooooooooooooooooo
Ride long hard and wild,
NYBikercowgirl ) Ldy_H)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Aug 04, 2005 17:40

secretsquirrel,

Whats happinging...I got my Fatboy today. I will get some pics. tomorrow and post. Hated to put it up. Who ever thought of working so many hours and not enough play time needs shot!! Who is creaming there jeans??? See...gone for couple days and someone got wet...LMAO

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 03, 2005 19:56

Hey Bash Baby!!

missed the party....Lady's heard there was one doing a down under shot! the BK censay's pulled it before the squirrel could give it a rating....

Don't worry Pretty Boy your truck load will come in....

Damn Dude you got these Lady's creamin there jeans!

Keep it upright!! You don't need no asphalt hickey's!

Rocky's back to the forest...toasting time!

just an after thought there are those would think thats a MiniVan....Post the bike pic Babe>>>>

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 03, 2005 17:42

Ldy_H write:
Your Welcome Bashor..

Just remember,what goes around comes around... she will get hers one day.
I truly believe in that theory.

Just GO have fun.

and Ride long hard and wild,
NYBikercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

Thanks cowgirl...I am riding hard and feeling no pain while riding. Just when I have to put it up !! Ohh well...I am sure to get over it and find someone that will appreciate the nice guy...Thanks again and be safe.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 03, 2005 10:27

LMAO!!!!!! For the love of GOD ... read your post and just fell off my chair, absolutely right

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 03, 2005 05:51

Ldy_H write:
Cute jade, love the cat deal , LMAO
Hey, I am back................ miss me? teeheee...
Anything new on L.I. since I was gone????? get your license yet?
geeeeeez Scottsdale was great and met some guys there from this site... and Texas too............... then I went to Laconia with my usual gang for bike week..... etc.... this NYBIkercowgirl is wiped, LOL.. nah, she always has energy left, LOL...

Talk soon , love the cat

NYBikercowgirl ( Ldy_H)

Hey LadyH! How are you! Yes I missed you! and Im glad you had a great trip!
No I didn't get my license yet! (in slow mode) with that. Same chit different day in Long Island. I think you missed the Jazz Fest out in Riverhead and the Marshal Tucker band at MoKaehey's (Im sorry they sukked) Lead Singers voice is shot. I dont know if you know but on the North shore Oyster Bay they have free concerts Charlie Daniels was there he's still kicking it! Thats about it!
Well I think you missed the picture of the (it) that posted her lower half. Thats why I put the cat on I felt it was appropriate! It is a funny picture!
Glad your back it wasn't the same without you! (smiling)
Jade

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 02, 2005 16:13

sorry to hear of your heartache. I see all the other ladies are also. we women are a great bunch. my x is from Youngstown, OH & was a louse that cheated on all 4 of his wives.know how you feel. hang in there.