Home > Biker Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > Where is everyone at Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Where is everyone at
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 08:03

Sorry, but I am a new and I have talked, replied, and posted... to some of you, But my goodness!! Where and what room do I find some of you in? This is like finding a needle in a hay stack !!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 24, 2005 00:21

SoftailLeila write:
Welcome, Bash!

Thanks you SoftailLeila, Hope to see ya around....

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 17:18

Welcome, Bash!

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 12:36

thank you guys and gals...I am posting and trying to keep up. I am a member. It is a bundle of laughs in here!! I love everyminute of it. I have had so many emails and responces I am Over whelmed...Everyone has been really great

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 10:25

bashor1 write:
Sorry, but I am a new and I have talked, replied, and posted... to some of you, But my goodness!! Where and what room do I find some of you in? This is like finding a needle in a hay stack !!

welcome to the club, bashor... I STILL get lost around here... good luck..

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 10:25

QMan2005 write:

BabyGirl4You831 write:

bashor1 write:

Bashor hon there is no room here... All you have to do is post after you see us if your a paying member it posts right away.. Just find the subject or who you want to talk to and post after them.. its that easy.. By the way I am sorry to hear about your heart... Hope all is healing well. We here at BK are a great bunch of Sisters and Brothers.. Have a good one..

Wise words from a great Lady ,Just keep doing what your doing bro youll see ,

Awwwwwww Mark thank you.. where you been?? Hope your healing well.. Havent seen you on here in a long time.. Be safe my Bro..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 10:12

BabyGirl4You831 write:

bashor1 write:

Bashor hon there is no room here... All you have to do is post after you see us if your a paying member it posts right away.. Just find the subject or who you want to talk to and post after them.. its that easy.. By the way I am sorry to hear about your heart... Hope all is healing well. We here at BK are a great bunch of Sisters and Brothers.. Have a good one..

Wise words from a great Lady ,Just keep doing what your doing bro youll see ,

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 22, 2005 08:46

bashor1 write: