Home > Biker Foren > Biker Articles > Tank bag or tail bag? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Tank bag or tail bag?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 02, 2007 06:22

I am a fairly new biker and want to buy either a tank bag or tail bag for my Suzuki SV650S. Any preference or advantages of a tank bag versus a tail bag?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 26, 2009 16:06

I have both. Depends on what you are doing or where you are going.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 01, 2007 01:24

Some tank bags are too high and you might find that you can't reach the bars without the bag getting in your way when the bag full. Be sure to try the bag on the tank before buying or using. I have old tank bags that attach to my bikes with straps. Newer tank bags have magnetic thingys and will fly off in a crash.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 14, 2007 04:16

I'm not sure about the U.K. but here in the states we just can't have enough storage. I say get both, your gonna need 'em in time anyway ? My old pan still has room for a few odds and ends, so as they say in the Castro, strap one on.
Gday Mate

Nur gültig