Home > Biker Foren > California > 2007 Hollister Rally Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
2007 Hollister Rally
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 24, 2007 11:53

I am looking for suggestions on places to stay during the rally.

Patricia

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 20, 2007 16:46

Thanks, we ended up taking your advice and staying in Gilroy, not too bad except the gauntlet of CHP on the way back... still too many cops.
Thought the event was too commercial to. should have had the bikes on main street instead of the vendors

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 21, 2007 22:10

stay at the fair grounds, close and cheap

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 01, 2007 00:47

During past events the town set up an area where one could crash-out for the night. It was free and right off the main street. I don't know if the town continues with that tradition, but I would bring a sleeping bag just in case. Seems like the event is all about money now.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Feb 28, 2007 11:54

Dont wait too long to find a spot. They book fast. Morgan Hill is close by, San Juan Bautista is close, San Jose is 30-45 minutes away etc. Salinas, Prunedale as well. Some folks might rent out their homes, but you'd need to be in a group to be able to afford it, if you want to be close to the action.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 27, 2007 07:34

The closest place that I've been able to find is in Gilroy.