Biker Forums > Romance > slap me stupid if I do it again Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
slap me stupid if I do it again
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 14, 2010 14:30

Quoting SWridgerunner:

I think we could all use a slap once in awhile, especially me.

You're too goodlooking to slap ;)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 09, 2010 19:36

I didn't go back to the same woman again and again, but i did leave my house, my family, and married a woman on a biker site, and moved out of state only to find she had a boyfriend. It took me 6 months to find it out...The hell of it is we had great sex, my pubic bone was bruised all the time, and she was on the internet talking to ol boy....That is something i wont do again...ever..  A relationship again, probably, marry again, "never" I am done with that...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 07, 2010 15:34

I think we could all use a slap once in awhile, especially me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 02, 2005 03:15

waterbabie write:
Okay...dumped again by the same guy..again and again and again

I am reading these posts and Man... I can relate to this one.

WATER: It's called Insanity......Your worth so much more!....Keep going, It will get better!.....Been there done it! Not worth it!........Mo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 11:02

Sorry to hear this BH I hope your ok. BELEIVE me your not the first to listen to the same old crap from the past. Hang in there sweetie.

Now come here ...... SLAP!

then over here.........SLAP-SLAP

{{being stupid left me at age 22.....then again at age 25...then again at age 36...and again at f*cken 37..soooo g/f, do to lack of more years i'm still hold'n smart with a strong - firm grip!!!!.....hehehe..peace hun, atleast now you have that s*it down and if you listen to your "gut" instead of your heart or your pu-tang (sound that out, not really sure how you'd spell't) you'll be steps ahead for the future as*holes that rock your world}}..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 27, 2005 08:06

BHG...are you coming to Doc's next month? It would be wonderful to finally meet you and have you there with us!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 15, 2005 17:44

BHG...TRY NOT TO FEEL TOO BAD ABOUT IT.....I ALWAYS WENT FOR THE "SAME GUY DIFFERENT FACE"....TILL PEOPLE KEPT ASKING ME .."WHAT IS THE DEFFINITION OF INSANITY"...(DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS)...WELL I DECIDED TO TAKE THE SIGN OFF MY HEAD THAT SAID "EVERYONE WITH A PROBLEM INQUIRE WITHIN"...JUST HANG IN THERE....GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE....IT JUST PROVES YOU HAVE A HEART THAT YOUR WILLING TO SHARE.. AND YOUR HEART IS SPECIAL.....SO KEEP IT SAFE UNTIL SOMEONE SHOWS YOU THEY DESERVE TO HAVE IT!.....MO

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 18:17

hay, bhg...i went as far as remarring the , lieing, cheating, coniving, manipulating creep...even after i knew what he was like the first time around....so SLAP ME PLEASE!!!
whatg was thinking?????so take a number and stand in line for the "SLAP SQUAD" cause we are all in the front of the line when it comes to being guilty of that back and forth game ....if you had been the only one to ever do that i would say your crazy....but there are to many of us to think it is an isolated situation...so do not be hard on yourself...and makes me believe that it is not the exception but the rule....aj

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 05:48

BHgirl, been there. Was with someone, more like an addiction. Knew he was no good for me and left him but went back a couple of times. After I got over the pain of the thing, I looked at the situation and realized that no matte how I felt about him, he was no good for me and the relationship would never be one that I could be who I had discovered I am. Good luck. Old habits are hard to break but sometimes it's the best thing! Peace.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 13, 2005 16:47

Late gettin' here BHG...it's all been said .. even the woodchipper part.

Smile baby...and continue on.

Cweet Char

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 13, 2005 04:21

It's sad to say, but it takes some of us longer than others to "get it"...we live and we learn, thankfully!

I admire your strength, BHG

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 08:19

harleydragon write:

Rdking2ride write:
Hey Carmenzant!!

Damm if I was only 10 years younger girl. LOL

damn 10 years....come here little girl

What was I thinking? Thats just it, I must be shot out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 04:50

Hey Carmenzant!!

Damm if I was only 10 years younger girl. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 12, 2005 04:27

True, Eye man, very true! But at least here, being beaten down is pretty funny and definitely entertaining...it's all good!! I love how you people keep coming back for more!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 21:39

Carmenzant write:
A great friend helped OPEN my eyes after I repeatedly "loved and lost" with the same guy over a three year period...he told me: the definition of INSANITY is going back into the SAME situation time and time again and expecting DIFFERENT results!

That's good advice, what your friend told you Carmen. Of course, if I listened to it that would mean I'd have to stop with this BK thing....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 21:31

BHG writes: Too kind of a heart sometimes..

Don't you ever sell yourself short, BHG, and don't think this happened because you have a kind heart. There is someone out there that will love you for that... you just haven't found him yet. As for this guy? I am sorry that this happened to you.... but be glad that he is out of your life. You don't need the crap! Stay safe out there g/f and ride free.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 19:54

harleydragon write:

Nodey write:

blondeharleygirl write:

Grufff write:

blondeharleygirl write:
Okay...dumped again by the same guy..again and again and again..
I should know better...Slap me stupid if I ever am stupid enough to fall for dumbass lies and lines again.

Sorry to hear this BH I hope your ok. BELEIVE me your not the first to listen to the same old crap from the past. Hang in there sweetie.

Thanks Gruff..and by the way..you stood me up too..so SLAP back at you..

Was probably club biz BHG. You should understand.

hahahaha...I have heard a lot of bros tell their ole lady that one before we rode off to party

Lol..you're more than likely right HD,but let a woman be smart enough to know this, and she is called a nut.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 17:13

I wish it took half as long as the relationship lasted to get over someone. In my case, the relationship was 2 months and it took me 10 years to get over him. Of course there is a child invovled, he was the only man I'd ever been with, and I am probably the most sensitive person in the world. I even cry at Disney movies.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, May 11, 2005 16:11

A great friend helped OPEN my eyes after I repeatedly "loved and lost" with the same guy over a three year period...he told me: the definition of INSANITY is going back into the SAME situation time and time again and expecting DIFFERENT results! Maybe you have heard that one too, but that quote changed my life. I ended that vicious cycle..and I have been perfectly sane, and happy, ever since!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 10, 2005 23:43

Nodey write:

blondeharleygirl write:

Grufff write:

blondeharleygirl write:
Okay...dumped again by the same guy..again and again and again..
I should know better...Slap me stupid if I ever am stupid enough to fall for dumbass lies and lines again.

Thanks Gruff..and by the way..you stood me up too..so SLAP back at you..

Was probably club biz BHG. You should understand.