Home > Biker Foren > To achieve your dreams > to achieve your dream Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
to achieve your dream
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 06, 2005 19:21

keep ya eye on the goal and dont stop
work for it if u really want it - its yours

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 19, 2006 11:30

catchme write:

I am waiting.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 09, 2006 20:43

Eye_m_no_angel write:
"Readily will I display the courage required to fight on to the objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor."

"I will never surrender while I have the capacity to resist"

Won't you be lonely at the end of your life? Or, doesn't that bother you? It's much easier for people to live on their own and only get together when they wish. Just my thoughts, -vetducgirl

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 09, 2006 13:16

catchme write:

Then why aren't you with me? lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 25, 2006 17:04

I'm not giving up! Someday louise mandrell will realize I'm the only real guy for her and will be my one and only, after all I've only been waiting for 20 something yearsfor her. meanwhile I'll stumble along looking for a look alike. Is that a good thing or am I nuts ?

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 09, 2006 10:40

To be without dreams is to bring ones life to a grinding halt. Dreams are what gives us vision, ambition, and makes us who we are. But in order to achieve our dreams we must first transform them into goals. Once making this transition, we must evaluate these goals, and plan our "Bridges," establishing mile-posts along the way in order to reach these goals, and the eventual achievement of our dreams,. This takes time, patience, and perseverance. But then without our dreams our thoughts are but smoke on the wind...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 09, 2006 07:38

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may
be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have
and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
- unknown

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 01, 2006 18:21

dreamer8 write:
IrishRoseCA write:
Finally a dream come true. It took so much patience, understanding and more patience.

It just proves that dreams can come true!So pleased for you.makes me happy for you just seeing that big grin on your face.Enjoy.

What a sweet thing for you to say! Thanks!

DD

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 28, 2006 06:07

IrishRoseCA write:
Finally a dream come true. It took so much patience, understanding and more patience.

It just proves that dreams can come true!So pleased for you.makes me happy for you just seeing that big grin on your face.Enjoy.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 26, 2006 20:44

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 17, 2005 18:11

Hello To All BK Members, My Son Rich fame/Quot Dreams Are Free Keep Dreaming! My Dreams come to me from sacrafice, Work intensive, save that 25% extra for that Dream, Believing in oneself to make it happen, picture it in your life, Write on your face to see it daily, Have a plan , Keep on it! Never give up! Pray if you have Too, An ye shall be rewarded! (YOUR DREAM) Yours Truly PDCCOOP/ Alberta/Canada

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 13, 2005 22:32

lildawg write:

Happykitty47 write:
The magic of believing, the power of positive thinking, the power of intention.

Believe, affirm, strive, work hard, believe.

Above all, believe.

Happykitty47 you hit the nail on the head, but you forgot "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION" and never say I can't!

"Live like there's no tomorrow, live for the moment. love like you have never been hurt, dance like no one's watching, sing like no-one's listening, and **** like your being filmed"

lil.....WOW I love what you wrote! so to the point....Mo

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 08, 2005 11:37

Happykitty47 write:

Above all, believe.

Happykitty47 you hit the nail on the head, but you forgot "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION" and never say I can't!

"Live like there's no tomorrow, live for the moment. love like you have never been hurt, dance like no one's watching, sing like no-one's listening, and **** like your being filmed"

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 06, 2005 12:49

HDdude,

YOU Came.
YOU Saw.
YOU Did a Little Shopping.

And then what? LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 30, 2005 12:52

I hear that, cut the scwabling, get some love for the brothers and sisters of the road. Most of you sound like a bunch of spoiled brats.
gypsyryder write:
Ladies & Gentleman oF BK,
Peace. With all the screaming I could not hear what was being said. I thought the topic was about achieve your dreams. I've never visited the forum before. I am not sure what to think. So will reserve judgement & leave each with " May all your dreams come true.
Peace
gypsyryder

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 26, 2005 22:31

I'm not exactly sure what the goal is but waking up, cleaning up, dressing up and showing up, showing respect and concern once I'm there and being grateful are keys, yet simple

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 10, 2005 13:30

revolutionarypassion write:

billybob47 write:
hey rev,,,u go girl,,,do it again and again,,,love it,,,,and stay in the wind.

Thanks BB...

Ride safe...

Rev, I bought a ticket, if I got it, so do you!
That list thing is there but at an idle..for now..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 10, 2005 09:19

billybob47 write:
hey rev,,,u go girl,,,do it again and again,,,love it,,,,and stay in the wind.

Thanks BB...

Ride safe...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 04, 2005 13:42

Above all, believe.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 03, 2005 14:29

"Think big, bold and hold on for the ride"

All dreams and aspirations start with a thought.

Thoughts may come to life gradually but those small thoughts are the beginning of something great. With time your thoughts turn in to dreams and those dreams turn in to visions. Visions become the blue print for your life's aspirations and goals.

Your greatest achievements will always take place in the framework of your vision. So, it's essential to think big, dream big and visualize big.

If you expand your thinking, your thoughts, dreams and visions will grow in great proportions. With clarity like this you'll achieve anything you put your mind to.

-Meditations for Women