Biker Forums > To achieve your dreams > to achieve your dream Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
to achieve your dream
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2005 16:04

URMYWORLD write:
HEY TURTLE-LICIOUS,
THIS IS URMYWORLD MY REAL FIRST NAME IS LORIE AND I LIVE IN RIDLEY PARK, PA. AS FAR AS THIS OTHER PERSON CALLED DEVA I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO ANYONE BY THAT NAME SO MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ASSUME SOMETHING IT IS CORRECT. AS I SAID YOU PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL AND CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELVES. OH BYE THE WAY MY FRIEND ONLY SPEKS TO A FEW PEOPLE OUT HERE AND NEVER HAS TIME FOR THIS BS. SO I HOPE I ANSWERED ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS. HIS NAME IS PHIL.

Lol..YEAH Turtle...caps and all!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 09, 2005 15:21

Heck, I consider myself lucky just to know you, Rev......SWAK!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 08, 2005 20:21

BabyGirl4You831 write:

hot4hogs write:
ENOUGH!!! DEVA, you are worse than a stinkin' VIRUS. Is there NO thread that you don't attach yourself to and attack people or attempt to draw them into your sick little game. No one here is listening to you or your multiple personalities. You make it painfully obvious who you are, no matter what name you use, with your poor typing and grammer skills. If you and chicken wing want to continue your deranged realtionship, please do it in your own little neighborhood. Do us all a huge favor and stop overworking that demented mind of yours. Take a vacation, or better yet a good colonic!

Have you never heard,"Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." You missed out on this one Deva...you SCREAM it!

OMG I AM LAUGHING MY A S S OFF... AMEN TO YOU HOT HONEY...

we need to keep reporting them--this is craziness--lets all try to let them spout the bs and not reply--if we change the response to no response--maybe she/they will tire of it and move on to another site and bother those

live is tooooooooooooo short to deal with it

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 08, 2005 19:55

hot4hogs write:
ENOUGH!!! DEVA, you are worse than a stinkin' VIRUS. Is there NO thread that you don't attach yourself to and attack people or attempt to draw them into your sick little game. No one here is listening to you or your multiple personalities. You make it painfully obvious who you are, no matter what name you use, with your poor typing and grammer skills. If you and chicken wing want to continue your deranged realtionship, please do it in your own little neighborhood. Do us all a huge favor and stop overworking that demented mind of yours. Take a vacation, or better yet a good colonic!

Have you never heard,"Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." You missed out on this one Deva...you SCREAM it!

OMG I AM LAUGHING MY A S S OFF... AMEN TO YOU HOT HONEY...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 08, 2005 15:01

One of my dreams is to ride out west. Me Harley and the open road. Unless someone wants to tag along. I will achieve this dream starting in 19 days. I have so many more dreams to achieve. I just hope to get them done before the end of the ride

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 08, 2005 11:24

soooo.... what do i do to acheive my dreams...?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 08, 2005 10:06

seeme1st write:

quietrider62 write:
Hey RevolutionaryPassion,
wasn't that put out on the
post by DEVA. Don't try to
take all the credit.

it was, but that doesn't mean rev saw it
when she posted it
it is something that has been in print

and who appointed you the forum police????

there have been lots of things said more than once on these forums--this site is about acceptance--not judgement--unless the person decides to be judgemental and abusive to others

Well said Seeme. I don't believe Deva understands the concept of acceptance and comradeship.

Rev,you post to your little heart's desire. You don't have to make excuses for what you do here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 08, 2005 05:42

quietrider62 write:
Hey RevolutionaryPassion,
wasn't that put out on the
post by DEVA. Don't try to
take all the credit.

it was, but that doesn't mean rev saw it
when she posted it
it is something that has been in print

and who appointed you the forum police????

there have been lots of things said more than once on these forums--this site is about acceptance--not judgement--unless the person decides to be judgemental and abusive to others

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 07, 2005 19:14

Veni. Vedi. Visa.

I Came.
I Saw.
I Did a Little Shopping.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, May 07, 2005 09:44

eye i love u in a rambo sorta way

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 06, 2005 23:20

"Readily will I display the courage required to fight on to the objective and complete the mission, though I be the lone survivor."

"I will never surrender while I have the capacity to resist"