Home > Biker Foren > Romance > Where are the Real Men with the Real Deal Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Where are the Real Men with the Real Deal
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 09, 2006 21:38

Im curious as to where the REAL men with REAL deal intentions are?
Are my expectations to high? It just seems to me that alot of the men out there are just looking to "hook up" for the short term (no offense to you men who ARE really serious about finding a partner). But Im feeling a little gun shy these days. Yeah Im outgoing but doesnt mean I just want to PUT out or be some kind of trophy girl...Im not the scarecrow I do have a brain!!!!if ya know what I mean lol.
Is my man on a steel horse really out there???

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 31, 2010 18:15

I thought I'd try this site myself- after a couple of others.  The pattern seems to be the guy has been burnt bad by some crazy chick that doesnt appreciate a good man.  I have been single 6 years now-I'm not giving up, but it seems to me everyone-no matter what side of the fence you are on or have been on, you have to keep giving people a chance.  Everyone is different-values/morals are extremely important in a relationship. 

Another things that concerns me is I want the man to make the first move-I see a good profile and think cool-wonder why they didn't view me or email me first-I start questioning what I typed wrong or if the pics arent good.  I'm  kind of oldfashioned I guess :)

I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder!  Have a good night all!   

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 17, 2010 04:41

How Bad do ya wanna be? How down are you???

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 03, 2010 14:00

Right here. I am not in the bullshit business, don't give it, don't take it. All i give is 100%

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Mar 24, 2010 12:42

Sorry to hear that....for me its my guy that played that role. Sex was hot for the first 8 months but once we shared a place forget it! I tried many sexy outfits....no hard on for him. I get looks from the other guys but thats not what I wanted.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 04, 2009 14:25

For me its like this I meet what iI thought was my perfect match. We love to go to bikeweek she dressed hot and had a fun time. After we were married the frist yr everything stop sex, dressing sexy going bikeweek everything that brough us togather stop. She became so religious that all was wrong. So you ladies tell me why I should look for anything but a good friend and riding buddy.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 03, 2009 13:46

We're around, many of us have been hurt by that cheating girl of our dreams and we just aren't into games and lies. Some of us just want to find someone who will be there and love to love life. We exist, give us a try and you'll be surprised! GVG

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 26, 2008 01:14

well Im new to this site and hoping to gain a friend to grow with. Im not expecting to jump into anything right away besides growing with a friend makes the best relationships.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 04, 2008 05:33

Hello i'am real man,
just haven't found real
true to her man girl yet.
Been hurt bad in the
past, so why do girls
cheat?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 24, 2008 14:23

Ya, I have met a ladie that was all for going out and doing things with me...then she said that I wasn't attractive enough...well I'm a little gun shy looking for chicks on here as well and I think I will just wait it out and just maybe I will find a gal that maybe, just maybe, I will fit her bill.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 03, 2007 06:16

Good Morning,
I have been on this site for awhile and am finding the same as you the other way around, the ladies that I have messaged are for the most part doing the same thing. I am one of the serious guys looking for ONE lady to build a relationship with that loves to ride. If your interested lets chat !! Have a great day
Terry

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 28, 2007 03:56

I totaly agree with u harleyprincess, as much as I would like to be in a relationship the last thing I need is to be burnt again, but I refuse to forget the smile of love no matter how many times it may have frowned on me. Steve

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 30, 2007 09:42

Well, sadly, maybe what some people must do is state what they DON'T want. Or what is not acceptable.

Britrider, I looked at your profile and for me it was very misleading. If you only want someone to ride with you to rallies, etc. and your wife is alright with that then maybe your best bet is to state that upfront. I believe most women would interpret it the way I did. I understand your need to get out and ride on the weekends. I work with students with autism and realize it is sometimes hard for both parents to get away together. I am not saying you need to disclose all that, but maybe just clarify things a bit more. Good luck to you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 22, 2007 23:54

I'd have to agree with Britrider. Some of the expectations are just a tad high. Demanding what can only be described as a "Hollywood Hunk" is a bit much unless you are a model for Victoria's Secret. Dating in the San Francisco Bay area is difficult at best. "Vegan PETA member seeks anti-war activist with a degree in poetry for good times". I don't think so.

Average guys like me can't seem to get a break. Yes, I have certain requirements, e.g. I like slim/petite women because I'm a slim person. I don't have much in the way of demands beyond that, though intelligence is rather important.

Oh, I'm not going to turn down a date with a Victoria's Secret model. I'm not an idiot.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 04, 2007 17:12

Anyone from the Dallas area it's me.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 25, 2007 10:18

Hi- Perhaps some of the "real" men are a little intimidated by some of the more ludicrous demands I've seen written under "my ideal match" by females. Must love my children, my dog, my cat, my squaredancing, my antiqueing, MY, MY, MY.
And GOD HELP YOU if you're a married man on this site! OK, so women have a right to set standards. Maybe some men don't WANT anything more than a good looking woman to ride behind him, or beside him, since his spouse either won't ride, don't ride, or CAN'T ride.

In my case, riding to a rally is the only freedom I ever experience, and it is always alone, as the spouse will not attend. Normally, I'm a stay-at-home Dad who is taking care of an autistic son with other disabilities.

So where's the harm in asking for a riding partner just for these events? I'm not looking for anything beyond that. But most women on this board ARE.

Just my .02

Britrider, Nacogdoches, TX USA

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 13, 2007 20:37

Real men and real women are everywhere. Problem is, since they aren't 'players', they are harder to spot.

Since they won't pounce just because you have a pretty face, lots of money or sex appeal, you can only get to know them one stage at a time. YOU have to make the effort first if want to find a real one.

Chances are, they won't try to drag you off to bed until some serious sparks are flying. Until that happens, you may misread their slow approach as being disinterested or 'gunshy'... but its actually just a REAL approach!

That's why they call it courting--the jury takes awhile to deliberate!

If you think there aren't any 'real' men around, maybe it's you who's not getting real... no offense, just a thought.

-Steve

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 08, 2007 07:23

That is most of the reason I am on this site. It's the only one I have seen that you can chat with someone and get a basic idea about them before you meet. I do feel you need to meet someone in person before you really get an impression of them. That's one reason I am going on the ride to Eureka Springs AR. the end of this month. There will be what sounds like a great group from all over going to be there to meet in person. Check the TX group that has put it together. Every ones welcome to be there.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 02, 2007 10:23

HP8,
I think part of my problem is I throw myself at a relationship to quickly, throw caution to the wind sort of speak. It is one area I lack patients. All I can do is look at myself and what needs to be different. I really can't not change someone else, so it's what I'm willing to do different. Anyways, I will keep trying, I do want to share my life with someone.
Spyder

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Apr 01, 2007 08:50

Spyder, I'm so sorry to hear that, but wow!, to give up a bike to someone says alot. You put your whole heart into it. Obviously they weren't the right one, I've been there where I thought they were the right one, he lead me on in the beginning, oh...lets get a house together blah blah blah and this went on for about a year and he starting backing off once I came around to the idea of hooking up together. Well I think he was just into the friends with benefits thing. I discovered he couldn't back up his talk. He was all talk and no walk. Yes, my heart got torn, but it mended and I just chaulk it up to experience. I'm just kicking back now as far as looking for a relationship, I just go day by day doing my thing and if it hits me head on, then I will know I guess. I've stopped trying to figure it all out, but I haven't stopped trying to understand anyone that I may be with. Does that make sense??? Its weird, when I least look for love, opportunities come flyin'. Why is that guys, LOL. Anyway, Treat each new relationship like you've never been hurt before but keep the past experience in your back pocket like a reference book only as you need it so you don't get hurt un-necessarily again. Biker Love, T~