Home > Biker Foren > Motorcycle events > Sturgis Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Sturgis
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 03, 2006 07:55

Hello all, Happy New Year. I am going to Sturgis would love to meet anyone from BikerKiss. Also anyone from Ohio heading there lets chat.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 03, 2011 04:56

Hey there anyone riding to Sturgis 2011 leaving from Southern California? I live in the Palm Springs area and would loke to join up and ride with anybody headed that way from my way. Also have vacancy for a Female Rider if there is anyone out there looking to go and with the right circumstances I will pay your way to and from along with the 1 week pass fot the Buffalo Chip and all concerts. Accomidations along the trail are rooms rweserved ahead and it will be a blast. Hit me up and lets meet and do this. Getting close we need to make a plan together soon.

Bill

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 10, 2011 10:48

Any one planning to go this year? Like to ride along as part of a group. Terrig

P.S. Have Aug 5th to 21st free.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 29, 2010 20:58

OMG! I WOULD SHOULD LIKE TO RIDE WITH YOU. HAV'NT BEEN SINCE 1987.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 18, 2010 17:01

Well i guess i got shot down for sturgis...anyone goin take pics for me as i havent gone there yet!
thanks,elaine

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jul 10, 2010 16:46

Hopefully the offer i recieved to go this yr will stand...I have never been to sturgis, any advice from seasoned females or males that just want to give their 2 cents???

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 21, 2006 19:52

Hi all,

I have been away from the site for a while, but I am back again. Looking for people who are going to Sturgis. Would like to meet there and have a party.

Coot

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 06, 2006 05:58

Working like a Dog. So I can ride all summer.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 05, 2006 15:55

Still~~~~~!!!!! Where the hell have you been!! Kidding!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 05, 2006 15:53

Hi! coot340!!! Welcome! You will have fun on this site!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 05, 2006 15:47

Hey Coot, many from here will be goin' I'm sure. When time gets closer, more plans will be made. see you there or before then, who knows!

Ride Safe

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 05, 2006 11:50

i'm sure a lot of people will be heading that way. maybe a little early to start planning it yet. i know it's too early for me. too many other events to hit before Sturgis.