Home > Biker Foren > New Jersey > WILDWOOD BIKE WEEK Sept 6 - 10 Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
WILDWOOD BIKE WEEK Sept 6 - 10
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 08, 2006 05:36

The NJ State Hog Rally and the Roar to the Shore have now combined to be called Wildwood Bike WEEK. The two coincide with each other but held at the same time, same place. The Hog Rally runs 6 - 9 and roar from 7 - 10. So the whole thing runs from the 6th to the 10th...5 days.
shit did I make any sense??

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 01, 2009 20:47

Hello nj blonde,
Just wanted to send this out to you so that you had the right dates. check out the link to verify. I plan on getting down there for the day if not the whole event.
Enjoy
Doug

September 10 thru 13, 2009
RALLY
Roar to the Shore
A 4 day event you'll really enjoy.
Wildwood

PS: you need to check the dates of the postings. This one is 3yrs old

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Aug 02, 2009 07:02

we will be there,,,,in wildwood with a bunch of fun,,,,sexxy friends,,,,,

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 06, 2007 12:14

well the weather is good and the bikes are going by my house on their way to wildwood. see ya there

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 25, 2007 18:36

Are they having a bike show at the convention center again?. We went to bike week down there b4 the summer started, it was the most boring of shows ever.. ten booths open tops!.. if it wasnt for the giggles we got sifting thru all the adult toys at the sex booth, we wouldve been bored out of our minds.. The bike week in sept i hope should be much better, the weather is just perfect for the shore.. Hope u all have fun.. There are plenty of places to stay at, just beware, they tore apart our saddle bags while we were sleeping.. I guess if they needed my gloves that bad, they earned it!..I never knew fingerless gloves were that hot of a comodity..:(

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 24, 2007 12:29

If you go to the crest(south end of Wildwood) you can get rooms cheap) im fortunate enough to live 13 miles away hope you have a safe ride

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 20, 2006 17:50

I have to work Saturday at HD of Lakewood. Suz did you get the job in Edison?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jul 11, 2006 15:09

cruisergurl write:
The NJ State Hog Rally and the Roar to the Shore have now combined to be called Wildwood Bike WEEK. The two coincide with each other but held at the same time, same place. The Hog Rally runs 6 - 9 and roar from 7 - 10. So the whole thing runs from the 6th to the 10th...5 days.
shit did I make any sense??

Totally - to me anyway lmao.....

Hope to be there..... Hotel's are sellin out fast. I hear the Bolero's filled......

Where are ya stayin????