Wechseln zu:
gear i get
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 29, 2007 03:12

Hey, just thought i'd drop a post, ive been new to motorcycles and
riding, and i was looking online for a place to get my gear, and LOL i
found one, so i hope this helps someone else.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 20, 2014 16:52

CHAPS !!!!!!!!!!!!   grow a pair ,,,, you dudes think they make you look all biker tuff,,,pullleeeez ,,, if you know what you're doing ,you dont need em, i notice its usually the newbies that are all tricked out out in the new leather to go along with their first bike ,,,2 months later the bike and the chaps are on craigslist....ps if they're cause your little leggies get cold , buy a car ,

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 02, 2014 17:52

Chaps are for protecting yourself from rug burns

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 01, 2012 04:47

67raq lay one down without anyleather on them bring your road rash picker around and say that

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 27, 2011 08:25

Im gonna have to say as a man who cut a deer in half at 70 miles an hour, if I did not have my chaps on I would have gotton tore up, only a fool puts style over saftey. Chaps make sense wear them for safety, got zippers if cant bear to be seen in them take them off when you get where you are going.Been riding 40 years now on the highway fully leathered and never have I been taken to the emergency room..Good luck to all of you.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 20, 2011 14:36

faaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggssssssss wear chaps have u ever seen the village people its a yank thing

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Nov 28, 2010 21:10

yeah i agree most chaps are bare, unless u stud them, studded chaps!! those r kewl.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jun 29, 2010 21:53

Chaps on guys is GAY!! Chaps on guys is really popular with the UK blokes! Not so much here in the US!
Better to wear leather pants or a full leather suit. Personally, I get pants a little large so I can fit in them with my jeans. I take my leather pants off when I'm not riding.
My full suit, I'll wear at the track only. They can get quite hot (temperature hot) when you're not riding.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 28, 2010 22:30

Chaps or no chaps, if the guy is hot he's hot no matter what he has on!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jun 21, 2010 07:11

My husband looks silly in them. I have tried repeatedly to get him to sell that stupid harley and buy something we both can enjoy.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 20, 2010 10:41

Chaps ARE hot on both sexes. Matter of choice. I am gettin some some day, if I ever find a riding buddy. LOL Serve a purpose too. One more layer between the asphault and your skin! GAY? Who started THAT B.S.????

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, May 05, 2010 05:15

Chaps I feel on anyone are hot. But they do serve a purpose. If I saw a guy in chaps I wouldn't think he was gay.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Apr 22, 2010 11:35

chaps on men are GAY. Most 'real' bikers don't wear them...ever wonder why????

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 11, 2010 15:28

A BLOKE IN CHAPS BETTER BE A YANK...
IF A UK BLOKE WEARS CHAPS....YOU KNOW HES STOOD IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR NEKKID EXCEPT FOR THE CHAPS........
DONT DO IT GUYS..... YAQNKS ONLY...OR LASSES.....
BLOKES IN CHAPS = WANKER....IMHO

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 06, 2010 20:12

I agree that chaps are extreemly hot on women, with or without clothes on. With a guy on the other hand, they make him look like he dropped a load in his pants. I wore chaps for several years. They were a lot cheaper than leather pants and the front pockets were big enough to carry four beers. Wenever you ride in the rain with chaps on, it looks like you just wet yourself. I just sold my pair a purchased some leather pants that completely unzip down the side. Easy on easy off.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Jan 05, 2010 10:55

I can't believe these guys who say not to wear chaps... Chaps are HOT!!! Especially with nothing on underneath except a thin layer of lotion (you know! To help with chafing!!!) LOL

Chaps are HOTTTT on guys AND girls!!!! Go for it, baby!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 18, 2008 13:27

No,no,no " A guy in chaps"
" A gay in chaps"

See it
s that close !!..stay away dude !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Nov 13, 2008 21:26

why?!!??

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 23, 2008 05:07

i love chaps they make me look horny

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 13, 2007 08:28

NEVER EVER WEAR CHAPPS!