Home > Biker Foren > Biker Articles > Motorcycle Safety - Part 2 Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Motorcycle Safety - Part 2
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 13:40

LRG, bout the deer alerts. I lived in Montana for 12 years, lots animal action. I carried a deer alert on the seat and, to test it, stuck it out the window when I saw deer or elk along the road. They invariably lifted their heads, so they must hear them. Don't know about their effectiveness, I hit 3 of the critters while there, but the only one I've hit on the bike was here in Tx. Much smaller deer, to my benefit. lol

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 07, 2005 08:40

LRG, try the LED built on the screw in 1157 base. There's an outfit outta Dallas that makes 'em, but they're available from lotsa outfits, Custom Chrome, Jireh, etc. I put one in my '51 Panhead, works like a champ. I used to change bulbs every 30 days or so, due to vibration, this one's lasted almost 2 years.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 04, 2005 22:41

Ya Nailed the rut season right on.Is it
the same with elk? At stop lights I
will add to keep yer bike in gear and
an eye on the rearview mirror! The
led lights r getin better all the time.