Home > Biker Foren > ladies what the heck to do with helmet hair > the helmet hair thingy... Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
the helmet hair thingy...
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 31, 2005 00:03

wear a good looking hat! juls

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Feb 26, 2010 06:16

I've always wondered how to handle this as well. My hair freaks out just being near the ocean with the salty air!! I decided to go with a skull cap or just taking a beanie with me to take care of the do after helmet removal.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jan 23, 2010 07:38

The best thing for your hair, and what I think looks the best,it is a sparkly rhinestone Bandanna, It sparkles when you take your helmet off, so it grabs everyones attention. I love mine

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 24, 2009 19:57

I love "helmet hair"....I take my hair and put it all up in the helmet and when I stop and take the helmet off and shake my hair it looks so sexy and wild...no tangles...just full of body. Maybe it is the heat of the helmet that works while I am riding....but it works for me.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 25, 2008 20:30

fabric softner? I am envious when i see women with long hair riding with their hair in the wind. I ask myself how do they do it? I have very long hair which I would just love to just be able to ride with my hair just flowing in the wind....but the tangles! Do you use the fabric softner before or after the ride?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 22, 2008 01:18

Liquid Fabric Softner Works excellent in case your long hair becaomes full of tangles.
get hair wet massage some fabric softner in and comb through

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jun 19, 2008 21:19

Hi Jess, thats right,
i have short naturall curly hair
and it flattens under the helmet..
nothing i can do..

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 02, 2008 15:13

Helmet hair is sexy to real riders, so why would you want to do anything about it?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 20, 2008 21:17

for short hair us Pureology root lifter, Perks that flat hair right back up.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Apr 18, 2007 16:20

If you can't braid, do the mock french braid, just a series of ponies starting at the top & bringing in more hair at a time like a french braid, but don't, I have shoulder length very fine, walk across the street in the wind tangly, & usually end up with 7 to the nape of my neck, then a couple more just for the ends!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 04, 2007 15:23

Just wear your favorite teams ball cap on backwards under the helmet then turn it around after you remove your helmet.
It's just that simple. Coming out curly hair is not an option, I have to wash and condition it, THEN comb it out. Usually the handful of hair drag to the bedroom happens before that tho, which proves guys don't care about your hair!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 06, 2006 20:36

I have very long hair and I find that 2 braids under a do-rag work great! Not only that, but it looks hot!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 11, 2006 10:37

iono about the rest of you.. but i dont get it.. my hair just gets realy curly.. :D

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 30, 2006 21:49

I don't think there is a solution for helmet hair. I've tried everything. I came from Illinois to Louisiana ....WAS kinda used to no helmet. And still not used to wearing one. I can't wait til I get to a state where I can take it off cause that baby's strapped behind me then.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jul 03, 2006 09:43

i agree wi jocke73 just started wearing one it solves the problem of unruly hair

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 26, 2006 15:16

TnTrBak write:
CustomLady write:
TnTrBak write:
CustomLady write:
TnTrBak write:
seeme1st write:

TnTrBak write:

seeme1st write:

TnTrBak write:

FiftyOneFifty write:
thats my tip too a cute hate I find work pretty ok curl your hair if long then off with the helmet on with hat witch covers the flat helmet area then just long curls on the bottom..works pretty ok for me lol (I think?) haha

FiftyoneFifty

What 'bout the deadly comb out???

the deadly comb out is such a bi tchhhh--i use redken anit-snap--works pretty good--but braid, rag and leather cover over the braid work the best!!!!

chit, I hear ya...
My hair is soo long, I start to get dreads after half an hour on I95.
I also use body silk, it's a pretty good product, for the frizz hair. Which I still get even w/ braids. Just my luck. LOL

i get the dreads under the do rag--and i know mine long also--butttttttttt i won't cut it and i won't stop riding---sooooooooo what is left--deal with it right????

You got it Sister!!! Ouch ouch ouch!!! LOL

Yes Tam..WHAT is one to do with helmet hair???? I just H A T E when that happens!!! LMFAO !

Can you really git 'ur hair messed up with the lid you wear???????????
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Kazzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yet ANOTHER post found in the archives of you breakin my bawls...just try my lid!!! Once!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! NEVA! In fact, with all our stickers we have, cover that lid with 'em, when you're not lookin! I'll even go outta ma way, to buy one that says...........Lady Rider......LMFAO! Or "Ladies of Harley".........LMFAO!!!!!!!! Maybe when you take your jacket to Victors, I'll get him put a HUGE PATCH on it saying..............LADY RIDER, in bright fukn pink!!!! you know, the one with the roses n chit on it!!!!!! ROTFLMAO Oh, the evil plans I have for you!!!!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, May 25, 2006 06:03

CustomLady write:
TnTrBak write:
CustomLady write:
TnTrBak write:
seeme1st write:

TnTrBak write:

seeme1st write:

TnTrBak write:

FiftyOneFifty write:
thats my tip too a cute hate I find work pretty ok curl your hair if long then off with the helmet on with hat witch covers the flat helmet area then just long curls on the bottom..works pretty ok for me lol (I think?) haha

FiftyoneFifty

the deadly comb out is such a bi tchhhh--i use redken anit-snap--works pretty good--but braid, rag and leather cover over the braid work the best!!!!

chit, I hear ya...
I also use body silk, it's a pretty good product, for the frizz hair. Which I still get even w/ braids. Just my luck. LOL

i get the dreads under the do rag--and i know mine long also--butttttttttt i won't cut it and i won't stop riding---sooooooooo what is left--deal with it right????

Yes Tam..WHAT is one to do with helmet hair???? I just H A T E when that happens!!! LMFAO !

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet ANOTHER post found in the archives of you breakin my bawls...just try my lid!!! Once!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!! NEVA! In fact, with all our stickers we have, cover that lid with 'em, when you're not lookin! I'll even go outta ma way, to buy one that says...........Lady Rider......LMFAO! Or "Ladies of Harley".........LMFAO!!!!!!!! Maybe when you take your jacket to Victors, I'll get him put a HUGE PATCH on it saying..............LADY RIDER, in bright fukn pink!!!! you know, the one with the roses n chit on it!!!!!! ROTFLMAO Oh, the evil plans I have for you!!!!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 22, 2006 03:33

TnTrBak write:
CustomLady write:
TnTrBak write:
seeme1st write:

TnTrBak write:

seeme1st write:

TnTrBak write:

FiftyOneFifty write:

FiftyoneFifty

chit, I hear ya...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, May 15, 2006 18:00

move to a state that dosen't have a helmet law... LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 09, 2006 19:23

I twist my hair and the clip it with a bunch of smaller clippies...seems to be working. When I take my helmet off I take the clips out and just freshen it up w/my fingers