Home > Biker Foren > Travel > Darwin Nt Australia Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Darwin Nt Australia
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 12, 2005 15:46

Lokk up Darwin NT australia web site and look at what we do in this part of the world. No speed limits wide oipen spaces and fun fun fun

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 01, 2007 20:10

HI ! I have been away for a few months and so my account has been quiet. Nice to hear from yo ! Austraila sounds so gorgeous ! Love to hear from you !!! Lajca ( Trikegirl)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 23, 2006 08:44

No speed limits ? Could be fun ! Australia is so gorgeous ! Love to hear from you !
Trike Girl

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 22, 2006 21:48

are you willing to have me as a back rest loved to see darwin and what you have to offer.seen most of the rest of ozzy by motor bike.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 12, 2006 06:44

I have always admired the people, scenery and way of life in Australia. I would love to hear more about your beautiful country, and see more pics of you & your gorgeous ride !
Trike Girl

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 23, 2006 21:41

NT may be a little warm around that time... you could head down to Victoria where the weather is good and the people friendly

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 30, 2006 19:40

I am planning a trip to Australia from October to November. Is there good riding in Darwin at that time? If so, I may adjust my itinerary!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 24, 2005 11:08

so come n get me baby and i will ride em with ya hehe xx
so come n get me baby and i will ride em with ya hehe xx