Home > Biker Foren > Write articles to get free gold membership > Do men feel intimidated by women who ride their own bike? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Do men feel intimidated by women who ride their own bike?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 22, 2006 11:06

I have talked and met with seveal men, online and offline, that are all gung-ho over me riding my own. Then when we meet and talk about going riding, they are all "You can ride on the back!", hey I like to ride on the back sometimes.....but hey I have my own for a reason!

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 31, 2006 17:51

No problem with women doing their own thing...why should gender make a difference. Long as they leave me be and let me ride the way I want, I dont care. If I want adult supervision, I take my wife with me!And that goes for the guys to. Somedays I want to toodle along...other days I have a demon in me. Depends on the vibe I'm in.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 27, 2006 07:01

Not intimidated at all. We have several women in our club who ride there own- from BMW k75s to Sportsters to Mean Streaks.

Riding two up is a totally separate thing in my mind, a communion of sorts. More intimate. So although I have no problem with women on their own, it is more intimate two up. So I guess the real question becomes, why won't men ride backseat? ;-). Answer for me is : Just can't do it - no matter HOW much I wanted to get to know the woman!!!
~V~

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 27, 2006 00:03

I like a gal on her own bike! Riding behind her and watching her sexy butt...whew.

Seriously, I think it makes for a bigger connection and offers new ways of relating and communicating, especially when trading off on the lead.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 07, 2006 15:30

Well this is a thorny issue for me....
I have been married twice and niether of them would take the leap and ride thier own. Maybe I was lookin for love in all the wrong places, LOL I thought it would have been pretty cool since we would not have had to take the car and scooter to bike events in order to get the kids there. Oh well water under the bridge, The kids have grown up. That does happen eventually LOL. I believe a woman on her own scooter is a beautiful thing. While it's fun to have her on back it's a freedom thing to have her alongside or at least near bye. That way I can look at her smiling beautiful face as she lives the motorcycling experience. How cool would it be to get off at the next stop and share about all the fun she had riding her own. It's possible these guys who want you to ride with them just want to feel your warm body next to thiers.....some of us can wait til later for that if you ladies are having fun hangin on your "own" LOL

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 02, 2006 19:59

Most men I've met like it that I have my own bike. Sometimes it is fun to ride behind if the guy is a turn on. Mostly, though, I prefer not having to lean my head around someone else's!