Home > Biker Foren > Biker wanna be > can't stand wanna bes Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
can't stand wanna bes
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 28, 2009 07:28

I can't stand wanna be Bikers,and non Harley riders

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 30, 2014 18:13

LOL!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jul 30, 2014 18:11

Please explain a wanna bes? You had to start some where,you where on a bike for the very first time.So where you a biker wanna be ?

I was on a bike for the very first time last year at 60  and I was hooked line and sinker.It was not a Harley,but the guy who invited me was a sweet heart and 100% gentle men.

4 wheels move the body and 2 wheels move the soul !

Antonnette the wanna be looking for a back seat lol!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 23, 2014 17:41

someone please send me the rules and quallifications to be a "real" biker.  talk is cheap, and there are reasons MC's dont let women join them, and this is a prime example. they open there mouth. Im sure my 25,000 miles a year wont qualify me, and thats ok...lol

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Mar 23, 2014 17:37

hahaha good one justy. long time no see...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jul 14, 2013 19:31

Well then you got a problem, 98% of the harley owning idiots are wannabe jackoffs! There are more than 2% h-d riders that aren't stuck up punks, but I just counted the idiots  this time.Simply put if you ride what someone told you was a real bike that you don't really like, wear some cowhide becouse you think it's what a "real biker" wears, got patches just to fit in that don't mean jack to you, or act like some f-in tv soap opra punk becouse you think it's cool, guess what your a f-in wannabe! Be who you are,ride what YOU like, live true to YOUR own code, and die well, guess what you might just be a "real biker" but you'll probobly never realize it till you look back.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 26, 2013 17:43

Well we all have to start somewhere.    I'm a wanna be biker.    Ive dreamed of riding on the back of a mans bike for several yrs.   Only thing that held me up was staying at home being a good mom!   Lol.    Someday.   Just waiting for that special man to take me from wanna be to I Want U!    ;)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 01, 2013 14:29

I want to be a Biker......lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 10, 2013 00:59

Unloaded which kind of RUB?

1. Rich Upscale Biker

2. Really Ugly B***h

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 10, 2013 00:46

Sorry to offend.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 02, 2013 05:54

Can't stand a wannabe that rides Harleys

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 24, 2012 13:58

I guess some would call me a want to be then. I've ridden a bike once. BUT In my heart I have the neeed to be me, to not comform to what society deems "normal". I rode horses, hard for years and years. I'm not in a position to so so anymore. I like them  peppy, with spirit, till 1 ended that.. lol who ever says bikes are dangerous neeeds to add horses as well. Some of those Rank horses can out think, out jump, and out strike any human lol. Of course not suyre why human would want to hurt or strike an animal.

But over the last couple of years, I have come to love the thrumming of a bike. the power under her. My dad has been riding for years but I was in Canada , don't ask, for 8 years. not many bikers on the prairies where I lived. I'm back on my home turf and am so looking for a man who can be patient, meshes with me and I him, and will let me ride pillion, after he teaches me safety rules of course lol.

WolfLady

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 17, 2011 17:29

Being a biker is a state of mind, and lifestyle. I'm met people that don't ride, that i consider a biker at heart.

However, I do have problems with people trying to be something they're not.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Aug 26, 2011 14:21

I love  'em. now the RUBs, that might be different, oh hell,wait,no, uhh, yeah, I guess i love 'em too.lol.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jul 08, 2011 11:01

could not have said it better....heres to you

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 29, 2011 12:15

well kate the only saving grace you have from me for making such a stupid comment is that you own a boston.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Feb 26, 2011 08:42

I ride a Harley, but I also own a Honda and a Kawasaki, A rider is a rider no matter what they ride, I was hit on my Kawasaki by to car driver, after the accident this person call someone on the phone and said I just hit a BIKER,,,now I was in riding leather caps, jacket and vest and I'm also a big guy 5'10" 270lbs but a biker,,,,lmao. I have friends whom are 1%ers but there just that friends. If you like to ride then thats all that matters. As a good friend once said riding is a life style either you like it or you don't. Now as for wanna be's is there such a thing, either you ride or you don't. That's my 2 cents. Can't wait til spring.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 20, 2011 13:12

Being a Biker is a lifestyle, not a fashion statement. You know what true Brotherhood means

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 16, 2010 12:12

i'm back on bk after several years off..........my god------why don't people let people just enjoy the ride.....to many materialistic people........grow up-stop judging-leave people be........that is why i love riding in the mountians, alone most times, because there are no a-holes to deal with.........poooooooooffffffffffffffff..... be gone...chit

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 16, 2010 12:00

i loved whay you said............very true