Home > Biker Foren > Comments and Suggestions > Biker prefrence Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Biker prefrence
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 08, 2013 10:19

Why is it not: Cafe, Offroad, Touring, Sport, Costum, Naked, Muscle, Oldies, Cruiser, insted of brand?!?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 29, 2013 12:18

i forgot to add, when a site won't let you see how long it has been since  a member you are viewing has visited the site as a standard member......that's pretty good indicator.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 29, 2013 12:13

Sexy reds is right on. it would be in their best interest ( if all these women are real ), to allow yiou to see who has viewd you........if you like what you see, then you join. So far I've had three flirts/winks, whatever you call them ( I've been a standard member roughly 45 days, to see if this site is legit ), none of which you can click on in a day or two later and they still be on here.....I don't know about you ( I fish a lot also ), but in my book....that's called BAIT. I've not seen/heard anything good about this sight yet. It's high priced, and I don't think you would get your bang ( no pun ) for your buck.  

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Aug 13, 2013 22:59

This site in the beginning before creating an account,has you believing it's free what a joke...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 08, 2013 17:15

What is a prefrence?