Home > Biker Foren > Friendship > Bikers in NJ Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Bikers in NJ
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Oct 17, 2006 18:44

I'm looking for anyone who is in NJ to ride and hang out with. Not for a relationship, but a friendship through riding.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 23, 2010 19:44

Hey SofttailLeila,

Do any of you ride into Maryland?

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jan 03, 2008 14:42

Check out the blogs, noone seems to use the forums.. sh*t i forgot they were even here :)

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 21, 2007 05:39

IM ALWAYS WILLING TO RIDE RAIN OR SHINE

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 21, 2007 05:38

HELLO

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Aug 25, 2007 18:28

Ok this post is kind of old, i was wondering if u are still around BK looking? Pop me a wink if u wanna chat sometime,ill email you back..( You can send the "i think youre sexy" one lol)<~~~Just kidding.. i would love to chat sometime, if youre still interested in meeting some new friends..

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 11, 2007 07:53

If your looking for people to ride with, I can help with that. I know a lot of women riders who like to ride. Let me know if you want to go on a run and we'll set it up.
Peace.