Home > Biker Foren > To achieve your dreams > owning my own trike Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
owning my own trike
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Aug 20, 2007 04:10

At last my dream is nearly there. My son in england has bought a part build trike which he is now in the process of finishing. I cannot wait untill next year when i will ride to Faro moto show with my other son who is disabled. The buzz will be so good to see his face when we pull up and meet old friends. My partner died 4 years ago so life has been a little difficult since then but now i have my trike to look forward to it makes life feel worth living again. Heh who knows i might even meet somebody new to ride out with. Keep your fingers crossed. Untill i meet you on the road safe riding to you all. lonely2002

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 10, 2007 05:39

Hi Tote glad to hear from you, the bar is in the street opposite Dia supermercardo in Calle Lanzarote. I really hope you can come on saturday night i am really looking forward to meeting you i am taking the night off work to go. Bye for now Diane

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 04, 2007 06:24

Hi dolphinboy what is your name? Sorry i cannot make it this saturday i already have plans but i will definately be at Los NARANJOS the following saturday if you want to meet before that i work in Bar 1 in Coin. Sunday i shall be working from 1.30pm till closing time why don't you take a ride up sunday afternoon?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 01, 2007 06:43

Heh dolphinboy i hope you pick this up i really want to meet you. There is another biker night at Los Naranjos on oct 13th on the CHURRIANA CARTAMA CARRATERRA it starts at 5pm maybe we can get together then. Please respond to this if yoou read it i check my mail everyday. Diane

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 09, 2007 04:13

heh dolphinboy what happened to you last night was hoping to meet you at the venue. Never mind perhaps another time. lonely 2002

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Aug 22, 2007 06:19

Hi my friend thanx for the comment i am going to a biker night at Los Naranjos bar on 8th Sept maybe you could get a few friends to come along and we could meet up. It is on the Churriana Cartama carretera it starts at 5pm. Hope to see u there lonely 2002