Home > Biker Foren > Write articles to get free gold membership > Ladies what kind of bike do you ride? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Ladies what kind of bike do you ride?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jan 16, 2011 00:50

I myself have a yamaha vstar, and am currently buildin a sturgis edition shovelhead. I love the rumble of a shovelhead.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Dec 29, 2013 17:38

HD Sportster super low... I love it..

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Feb 12, 2012 11:44

I just got a Honda rebel back in September. Got my mc licence, I ride every chance I get. Now I'm waiting for a long over due Income tax return...so maybe this spring or early summer I will be riding a sportster..Omg I'm so happy..love it!!! Finally got my own!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 26, 2011 13:52

FlSTf. Have had 42 Flathead (loved her), but for long trips and around town the softtail is the way to go for me. Had a road king, and like the ultra classic, but in the end it's a softtail all the way.... Good luck with that shovelhead, love them though they can be tempermental (:

Nur gültig