Home > Biker Foren > Religion > Any male Christian bikers out there--the real deal? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Any male Christian bikers out there--the real deal?
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 06, 2006 11:29

Hey another fundamentalist here. Raised southern baptist, but I just can't believe anything unless I read it in my Bible. Me an my preacher still have topics we don't agree on.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jan 06, 2006 11:23

Hi,
I am so sorry for your loss. My second husband of only 19 months died of lung cancer. He was a saved man, reformed drug dealer and user. He was the my best friend for 13 years before we were married. The bible talks about debtors who were forgiven of their debt. How that the greater the debt released the greater the debtor is grateful. He never forgot what Jesus did for him. I miss him so much. There are no words for me that can comfort, but the great comforter is with you.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Jan 02, 2006 15:51

Hey NealB---nice ride!!! Let me know when you're heading to NM--I have some friends who just moved to Las Cruces not long ago that I'm sure would show you some hospitality. God bless you. Miki mfeirnataol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 29, 2005 07:26

mikif write:
Ok nb--make sure to get a good pic of your new ride before you get going so we can all see it. No matter who gets a new bike EVERYBODY wants to check it out. I bet you're marking the days now...God bless...Miki

Okay -- mikif, i've uploaded a pic of the new ride. Going to do a pre-summer ride as prep for the cross country trip in Feb. Riding from OR. down hwy. 1 and 101 to south of L.A. and over to NM to visit a special friend. Things are looking up in my life. God is good! -- NealB

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 14, 2005 12:19

Thanks dd81--yes I'm feeling better and better and appreciate your prayers. I'll keep you in mine too. Miki

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Dec 14, 2005 12:16

Hi Nealb----yes I've made some decisions and changes that were overdue and asked the Lord to keep on me so I don't forget the reason I'm here. I've been blessed with a peaceful spirit because of it and thank you for your prayers through this. Also he's given me the energy and strength to work 3 jobs right now to get me through the winter slow time but I feel great and it's all thanks to Him. God bless you..Miki

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 29, 2005 16:13

mikif write:
To all my brothers and sisters, I could really use some heavy prayer. Due to some bad judgment on my part I have trouble hanging over me and would be grateful for your prayer support. Thanks...mikif

Are you gettin any direction yet? Hope your feeling our prayers! Hang in there. -- NealB

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 26, 2005 00:25

Great priorities DD81! Nice to make your acquaintance.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 16, 2005 16:20

havfun and nb thanks and God bless you both for your prayers.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 16, 2005 13:23

You got it MIKIF! I'll be in your corner. God gives grace to the humble. He's in your corner too, even when you stumble. -- nb

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Nov 15, 2005 21:08

mikif write:
To all my brothers and sisters, I could really use some heavy prayer. Due to some bad judgment on my part I have trouble hanging over me and would be grateful for your prayer support. Thanks...mikif

Father, mikifs' belief in the power of prayer is proof of her faith. I join her now in praying That your perfect will be done, in whatever problem she may be facing. May she by that same faith understand, tha t all things, regardless of our personal feeling about the outcome, work for good to them that believe and call on You, Amen.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Nov 14, 2005 12:01

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 11, 2005 16:30

I just went to the best wedding I've ever attended...most people rode in, the bride showed up at 11:11 and the ceremony lasted exactly 4 minutes. They should all be like that. These two are committed in every way to each other and the length of the ceremony was just enough to promise each other in front of their friends. We all spent the rest of the hour there visiting and taking photos. Great day! God bless you all...

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Nov 05, 2005 09:44

I'm really begining to get into planning for the trip. I got word last week my new bike is in transit to Oregon. I should have it by Thanksgiving, then I'll start preping it for the trip and getting used to the feel of it during any rideable winter days. I'll look forward to sharing my adventures. Probably won't be till sometime in Aug. or after though. The trip is planned from the very end of May through July - a long time on the road. -- nb

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 04, 2005 00:35

Preacher_Mike write:
Hey mikif, good words! Most people think it is about religion, but it's not, it's about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! I love Jesus with all my heart! He has and still is sooo good to me! His mercies are renewed everyday. Who Jesus sets free is free indeed!!! may God bless y'all real good everyday...in Jesus' name!!! Preacher Mike
Hey mikif, good words! Most people think it is about religion, but it's not, it's about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ! I love Jesus with all my heart! He has and still is sooo good to me! His mercies are renewed everyday. Who Jesus sets free is free indeed!!! may God bless y'all real good everyday...in Jesus' name!!! Preacher Mike

PM you are SO right on! Above all else Jesus is the love of my life. My #1 ministry priority is playing bass for the Lord. I am so glad He gave me that gift 25+ years ago and for the last 5 years I've been using it for His glory.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 14:31

Ok nb--make sure to get a good pic of your new ride before you get going so we can all see it. No matter who gets a new bike EVERYBODY wants to check it out. I bet you're marking the days now...God bless...Miki

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 02, 2005 14:25

Hey Preacher Mike-nice to meet you and know another person who understands about "persevering in the Lord"! Every day seems to bring a new challenge one way or the other--not all fun--but we can say for sure it's NEVER DULL. Once in awhile I ask the Lord to let me be bored for just a little while before He throws me a new project. Usually I'm the main project!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 31, 2005 18:10

MIKIF;

Your so right! Things are coming together for the trip -- the new bike is in transit and should arrive by Thanksgiving. Plan to leave the end of May and return by the end of July. Headed out to see America -- Really looking forward to it -- nb
MIKIF;

Your so right! Things are coming together for the trip -- the new bike is in transit and should arrive by Thanksgiving. Plan to leave the end of May and return by the end of July. Headed out to see America -- Really looking forward to it -- nb

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Oct 31, 2005 07:29

Probaly should keep my overly large mouth shut here, but will chance the slings and arrows.
It is my belief that your Truth is your own and every bit as valid as anyone else's. For those who believe in the Bible and Jesus, with all of their hearts; They aren't wrong...at least, not for themselves. Yet, there are other beliefs as well; just as devout.
No. I'm not a Christian. I'm an Animist.
I was brought up in both the church and in the traditional Native beliefs, so I could chose my own path.
Nor do I 'argue" religion or seek "converts"; for each must look into their own hearts to find their Truth.
Probaly should keep my overly large mouth shut here, but will chance the slings and arrows.
It is my belief that your Truth is your own and every bit as valid as anyone else's. For those who believe in the Bible and Jesus, with all of their hearts; They aren't wrong...at least, not for themselves. Yet, there are other beliefs as well; just as devout.
No. I'm not a Christian. I'm an Animist.
I was brought up in both the church and in the traditional Native beliefs, so I could chose my own path.
Nor do I 'argue" religion or seek "converts"; for each must look into their own hearts to find their Truth.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 30, 2005 13:44

It would be awesome to meet a man who gives God credit for his achievements and seeks to know him more. A quiet inner strenghth and a love for his family, not prideful but knows who he is, thatwould be something I would look for in a potential mate.
It would be awesome to meet a man who gives God credit for his achievements and seeks to know him more. A quiet inner strenghth and a love for his family, not prideful but knows who he is, thatwould be something I would look for in a potential mate.