Home > Biker Foren > help me feed this motorcylce bug that has me by the throat !!!! > Where are all the New Yorkers Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Where are all the New Yorkers
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Feb 07, 2006 00:18

All ridy now that I have your attention, I understand we have winter here, I don't understand why I hear the great sound of bikes all spring and summer but no New Yorkers in the house? Americaide don't forget Lake George NY this year looking to be a passenger.
Be brave New York Bikers, we haven't even had a real winter yet, Hey here's an even funnier one I meant to put this under relationship topic, oops, Mustang Jackie

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
kds
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Nov 08, 2006 12:11

Don't forget Am-Jam next year......it's more fun than americade....and a passenger is always welcome.....as for the sound of bikes??....it may be November but many of us here around Syracuse,NY are still riding.....and i hope you reposted in the right topic after your blonde moment.....LOL

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil