Home > Biker Foren > Friendship > DIVORCE IS IT WORTH IT? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
DIVORCE IS IT WORTH IT?
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Apr 05, 2005 14:31

HELL YA

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Apr 18, 2009 19:43

Not all woman want to kill a man we just want to be show we are worth something beside riding

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Dec 04, 2008 20:52

Being in a situation where I am in the process, I can say that it is one of the most painful things ever..I'm sure those of you that have gone through it know this..the fear that comes from the breaking of a relationship with the person you thought you'd be with for life..the hopes dreams, aspirations etc...all gone.
The biggest issue is whether or not you will ever be able to move on. All of my friends who have gone through it tell me "You'll be better off", or "Best thing they ever did"..it's hard to fathom right now but I'm sure it's true. We generally go through the Kubler Ross stages in a divorce much like dying: Denial,Anger,Bargaining, Acceptance..denial is often the longest part...the second guessing, the desperate attempts to keep the marriage intact...I've been slowly moving into the acceptance phase..but I'm sure that when those documents arrive I will experience the pain all over again...the bright side is that my split is amicable and though I am the one filing, I was not the "guilty" party, so to speak

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Jul 12, 2007 10:48

Sailbear write:
lakeland33813 write:
Best thing ever invented and so much easier then having to hide the body

Oh, I wouldn't know about that. I hear that they're still looking.

Bodies??? Damn, isn't that lime stuff working yet?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Jun 30, 2007 11:51

DIvorce is the best thng when the people involed have nothing that can be saved.

I know i have grown more int he 4 years i have been divorced than i did the 19 years i was married. I was stiffled (yeah like edith and archie) I was forced intot situations that i wasnt comfortable and was put nto the position of peacekeeper.

If I am not happy and he is not happy what are we doing to the kids? kids deserve happy parents and if divorced parents are happy then the kids are happier!

I have accepted my partof the failure of the mariiage..and i have moved on I now believe that I am worthy of a man that will love me for whom i am...not who he wants me to be.

and if he doesnt liket he fact that I am happy that is his issue not minel...I finally realized that his happiniess is his responsibility...not mine!

red

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Apr 30, 2007 17:37

Better yet to an annulment.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 18, 2005 08:41

lakeland33813 write:
Best thing ever invented and so much easier then having to hide the body

Oh, I wouldn't know about that. I hear that they're still looking.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 18, 2005 07:22

hahahaha... o yes this is the advert of how not to dress......
do u think it works then ...
pink
x

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 18, 2005 05:31

pinkpunch write:
life is great... im divorced and im my own boss no one to answer to... my kids r happy (happiest iv ever seen them)... wats the point of stayin at sumfin if u hav tryed to the point of tryin to hard and everyone is misserable.... DIVORCE .... but then better still dont get married hahaha
ride safe pink

"Ride Safe"?.......I hope you wear more cloths than that on your scooter!.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Nov 18, 2005 02:49

life is great... im divorced and im my own boss no one to answer to... my kids r happy (happiest iv ever seen them)... wats the point of stayin at sumfin if u hav tryed to the point of tryin to hard and everyone is misserable.... DIVORCE .... but then better still dont get married hahaha
ride safe pink

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 30, 2005 06:03

I quote >Haasy
Right on girl !!!!

AND I am much happier now since my divorce, I lOVE my life now!!! I love being able to do what I want to do and when, and date when I want to, .. dont get me wrong I have lived with men since my divorce, and did fall in love again, but out looking again, but married again? hmmmmmmmmm why to let the lawyers get rich? and anyway I enjoy dating different men now and having fun times.. harleys,line dancing horseback riding, etc... and dating, well,
It is like hmmmmm that apple pie is good, but hey LOOK that peach one is better, teheeee

Divorce was the best thing I did
and I am happy with meeeeeee

NYBikercowgirl
I quote >Haasy
Right on girl !!!!

AND I am much happier now since my divorce, I lOVE my life now!!! I love being able to do what I want to do and when, and date when I want to, .. dont get me wrong I have lived with men since my divorce, and did fall in love again, but out looking again, but married again? hmmmmmmmmm why to let the lawyers get rich? and anyway I enjoy dating different men now and having fun times.. harleys,line dancing horseback riding, etc... and dating, well,
It is like hmmmmm that apple pie is good, but hey LOOK that peach one is better, teheeee

Divorce was the best thing I did
and I am happy with meeeeeee

NYBikercowgirl

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 27, 2005 14:44

wantachat write:
Hey I agree with you.I have three grown
children so for me life is great and I'am enjoying it,yes there is two sides to every story. Yes sometimes both lose and on the other hand it is not always that way only one loses. But the best part of the divorce is you are free to live again and enjoy what you were missing out on. You know
no one really know what really happened.The only thing to say is that it was not mean't to be. So look at it as a lesson learned the hard way.
The lesson I learned was never take anything for grant make sure you know your mate inside and out before you take the big leap.
Hey I agree with you.I have three grown
children so for me life is great and I'am enjoying it,yes there is two sides to every story. Yes sometimes both lose and on the other hand it is not always that way only one loses. But the best part of the divorce is you are free to live again and enjoy what you were missing out on. You know
no one really know what really happened.The only thing to say is that it was not mean't to be. So look at it as a lesson learned the hard way.
The lesson I learned was never take anything for grant make sure you know your mate inside and out before you take the big leap.

i know this as well very difficult to take it all at face value but you still got to enjoy yourself on the journey that what i am doing now and whenever i can i hit the road i know if i service my bike/s they service me lol. But if you dont give anything you get nothing back. oh heck sometimes you just wanna get laid and sometimes you just want a bit more. But I would definately agree dont jump too quick take yer time. you don't know who's around the next bend lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 26, 2005 11:58

There is always two sides and both lose something. I cant ever see me getting married again. At the moment it is hard to even date as I have three kids the dog the cat and the fish. And a grown up daughter. Thats the hard bit after the tide has gone out you have to pick up all the debris off the shore and feed the kids while trying to build a new boat lol
There is always two sides and both lose something. I cant ever see me getting married again. At the moment it is hard to even date as I have three kids the dog the cat and the fish. And a grown up daughter. Thats the hard bit after the tide has gone out you have to pick up all the debris off the shore and feed the kids while trying to build a new boat lol

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Oct 21, 2005 07:23

Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's g*nitals through his wallet."
Robin Williams
Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's g*nitals through his wallet."
Robin Williams

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 20, 2005 14:35

well four years on and I am much happier following my second divorce. Its painful, but on the other side of the mountain the sun comes up and its looks brighter and feels warmer especially if you just ridden over the mountain on your motor cycle. I never would have felt that joy riding through the night and seeing the stars and smelling the night air and realised that my marriage was not a patch on this. (sometimes though after a really long ride it would be nice to come home to two big arms and a big warm hug (sentimentality creeping in lol) keep riding !!!
well four years on and I am much happier following my second divorce. Its painful, but on the other side of the mountain the sun comes up and its looks brighter and feels warmer especially if you just ridden over the mountain on your motor cycle. I never would have felt that joy riding through the night and seeing the stars and smelling the night air and realised that my marriage was not a patch on this. (sometimes though after a really long ride it would be nice to come home to two big arms and a big warm hug (sentimentality creeping in lol) keep riding !!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 16, 2005 19:20

oh man, i remarried my ex--yup i did that ....getting away from the stress, the fighting, over everthing, including my children...i left 2 1/2 years ago i left and did not look back...i'm still in therapy!! if it ain't workin for ya..i believe for your own sanity and peace of mind & and for the peace of being away from it all...you know something, for a year after you split
you can still hear thier voice in your head...like going to a concert, then stepping outside in the quiet night air and you can still feel your eardrums full of muffeled sound....than when you can finally hear again...you ex-hale and enjoy the quiet...peace to you...aj

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 09, 2005 23:43

FOr me, it was the best thing I ever did!!!!! But then, what type of person asks a mother to choose between her kids or them?

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Oct 09, 2005 21:59

sometimes a divorce is the only answer,my x gave me a choice ,my 16 yr old son who was unstable at the time (not his child) or him I had to leave my home and start all over but if given the same choice i would do it again. the way i see it he did me a favor

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Oct 08, 2005 01:24

Yes it is worth it and no it isn't. I lost daily contact with my kids, but then they got to see dad in a light of his own. We have a great relationship, and they eventually came to live with me, but it was hard telling them. As for the ex? well shucks,,, I am off riding and fishing and dancing and ....gosh isn't life grand!!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 22, 2005 03:13

Easytex74 write:
After 19 years it was time for the divorce,now time has past and my ex and I get along great now.I think people need to talk about their divorce,it helps in the healing process.Was the divorce worth it,Hell yes! My kids are happier now(atleast they say they are),I'm happier,don't know if my ex can be happy but I hope she is.After trying everything we could I realized there was nothing else to do but get the divorce.It's been 5 years,and I may not be the happiest man on earth,but I am happy!

Hi there...it has also been 5 years for me.We are friends now and I am definetly happier now then I was then.Every once in a while I think what if I stayed with him? then I think of how my life has evolved into a very happy one , and I think gosh am I glad I did it.totally worht it.
You can't make anyone else happy if you arent!!!!!