Home > Biker Foren > Entertainment and Hobbies > TATS AND PIERCINGS ON A LADY TURN OR TURN OFF Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
TATS AND PIERCINGS ON A LADY TURN OR TURN OFF
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Apr 22, 2005 22:25

FUR ME ?

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Jun 19, 2011 19:39

For me it has more to do with the lady than the ink or pierce.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 04, 2010 11:04

love them on a woman!!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, May 26, 2007 21:26

i have a small tat of a rose on my boob, and i don't feel like a hooligan...hotlips

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 15, 2007 17:47

Dazz81 write:
I really like your choice on that tat, I'm sure it will look great. I have a rose tat on my lower back that took me awhile to find what I wanted but am very happy with it. I'm new to the site and just have been reading and just wanted to comment on the tat and say Hi all and I really like this tat.

Dazz, You should post a pic of your TAT. I'm sure it looks as good as you do.

Ride safe!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Mar 15, 2007 17:29

SO LET ME UNDERSTAND THIS...ITS OK AND IN SOME CASES VERY SEXY FOR A WOMAN TO HAVE TATS AS LONG AS SHE CAN COVER THEM UP WHEN SOMEWHERE A LITTLE DRESSY IN PUBLIC. DO I HEAR ANYBODY SAYIN A GUY SHOULD COVER HIS TATS OR PIERCINGS WHEN OUT FOR A NICE DINNER OR EVENT?SOUNDS KIND OF SEXIST TO ME. OK UNDERCOVER BUT NOT IN THE REAL WORLD?WHAT DOES THAT SAY EVEN HER MAN THINKS OF HER WITH TATS OR PIERCINGS? DOESNT SOUND TOO POSITIVE TO ME, ALMOST AS IF HE WOULD BE EMBARRASSED IF SOMEONE KNEW SHE HAD THEM, YET GUYS HAVE THEM ALL OVR AND IN PUBLIC IS OK? DONT HAVE ANY OF EITHER MYSELF, NO INTEREST. MY DAD HAS SEVERAL VERY ELABORATE ONES AND EVEN AT 80 LOOK KINDA COOL FOR HIM BUT NOT FOR ME. FIGURE IF GOD HAD MEANT FOR ME TO HAVE MORE HOLES AND ARTWORK ID HAVE BEEN BORN WITH IT.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Mar 13, 2007 08:18

I persoanlly find tattoos on both men and women thoroughly distastefull and think it makes you look like a common hooligan!

PS.my mum wrote this,not me !

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Mar 10, 2007 01:10

Tatoos are only cool if they have them because they truly want them. If it is a current style they think they have to have then they are waisting their time. They will be in line with all the others geting them laser burned off.

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Mar 09, 2007 20:37

A couple small tat on a lady is cool. Piercings and tats ok as long as they are in the right places. Should be able to cover all. I have one and may get another. Took me 55 years to make up my mind what I wanted. As a teen I inked my friends with two needles wraped in thread and india ink. However I opt. out as my uncle said the law dogs could always be able to track me. As a moonshines grandson I stayed clean.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jan 31, 2007 07:55

I love tattoo's and tasteful piercings!
A man with full sleeves, or visual tatt's is a HUGH turn on!
And for an artist....what could be more of a compliment than a LIVE CANVAS!!!

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 29, 2006 13:06

Ok, now this is a fun topic, and one on which I'd like to share my opinion. First we'll talk about the tats. On a man? Who cares...I'm a man and I don't give two turtle doves what another man has on his body. As for a woman, I have my preferences. I think sleeves on a woman is too masculine. I've seen some thin tribal stuff wrapped around the bicep on a woman, and that wasn't too bad. For me though, something on the ass, back, calf, ankle, or chest is the best. Something to where if we go out somewhere nice, she can cover most of it up with a nice dress. As for the piercings, some are really hot, while too many is a little too "punk" for me. I love piereced nips and lips (the lower ones)...and belly button, ears, and tongues are great too. I even like the tiny little studs in the nose. As for having six of them in your eyebrows and lips (upper), that's just not something I find attractive. I think the reason why I like tats and piercings that are hidden if you are dressed is because that should be our little secret. The whole world doesn't need to know what a freak my woman truly is.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Sep 28, 2006 11:19

thanks lou

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Mon, Sep 18, 2006 05:08

nice

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 16, 2006 01:34

each to there own personal i like tatoos,on women and men ;)

Nur gültig

Cut
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Jun 28, 2006 10:01

Can A Muslim Become A Good American Citizen

Can a good Muslim be a good American?
I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Koran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.

Call it what you wish.... it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

Pass it on Fellow Americans. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Jun 09, 2006 19:40

I really like your choice on that tat, I'm sure it will look great. I have a rose tat on my lower back that took me awhile to find what I wanted but am very happy with it. I'm new to the site and just have been reading and just wanted to comment on the tat and say Hi all and I really like this tat.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 30, 2006 21:14

hey just courious is the guy in the middle named (SAM,)lol thanks. have a nice day.

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, May 30, 2006 06:12

sicilianangelny write:
HDHARLEYMAN write:
TALK ABOUT A LIL ART WORK.....OUCH!!!!!LOL

Imagine the lucky tattoo artist that got to ink up his butt hole....

LOOKS LIKE KEVIN AN THE BK COPS DIDNT LIKE MY ART WORK PICS THAT I POSTED WHAT THE FU-CK IS NEW !!!!!THE PICTURE NAZIS!!!! NO PICTURES FOR YOU!!!!

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Sun, May 28, 2006 10:18

LOL

Nur gültig

Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, May 26, 2006 11:10

HDHARLEYMAN write:
TALK ABOUT A LIL ART WORK.....OUCH!!!!!LOL

Imagine the lucky tattoo artist that got to ink up his butt hole....