Home > Biker Foren > Write articles to get free gold membership > Tattoo, body piercings and college Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Tattoo, body piercings and college
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sun, Sep 17, 2006 15:49

Do you think that tattoos, body piercings should effect the way you are treated in both the work place or in college? I don't think that should matter, it should be on the persons passion for what they want to do in life and how they treat others, not what they look like or if they are suited for proper professional business. I have been treated so differently ever since my first tattoo and so I now have 15 tattoos and 5 body piercing and I am going to college to become a veterinarian. I think that societies outlook on what people should and should not look like is wrong, looks should never matter, it should be the person themself who makes the difference in other's lives.

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Fri, Sep 22, 2006 10:44

I hear that, I have one on each hand and that seems to be the first thing that people see. Luckily I have a great job where they do not look at people that way and are more open about the tat's and piercing, I guess I just got lucky there, other wise people look at me wierd. where my mom lives I had to wear pants and really long sleeve shirts to cover them all, cuz they are snobs there.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Tue, Sep 19, 2006 22:56

purplecamibaby write:
Do you think that tattoos, body piercings should effect the way you are treated in both the work place or in college? I don't think that should matter, it should be on the persons passion for what they want to do in life and how they treat others, not what they look like or if they are suited for proper professional business. I have been treated so differently ever since my first tattoo and so I now have 15 tattoos and 5 body piercing and I am going to college to become a veterinarian. I think that societies outlook on what people should and should not look like is wrong, looks should never matter, it should be the person themself who makes the difference in other's lives.

I get treated different at the more ritzy places since I got my tattoo. And it's right on my upper arm for all the world to see.....just where I wanted it. LOL I have to go to job interviews (looking for one right now) wearing sleeves or I would never get a job. :(

Nur gültig