Home > Biker Foren > Write articles to get free gold membership > Long Distance Relationships...Do they work????!!!! Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Long Distance Relationships...Do they work????!!!!
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 30, 2006 17:20

I live in the mountains in Southern California and it takes an hour just to get 'up the hill' if you're coming from the city. Needless to say, most of the relationships I've had are long distance. I have not had any of them work out yet, but I don't think it's the distance thing. Anyone out there have a success story about long distance dating, and how you worked it out?

Nur gültig

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Thu, Oct 26, 2006 23:50

For me, if I can get there and home in the same day, it is not a LDR. And if the relationship is such that I can feel free to spend the night then the distance thing becomes even less of an issue.

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Oct 25, 2006 09:19

If I can drive to visit and return home the same day, I don't consider it a long distance. ie. - L.A. Co. to Big Bear is no big deal. I dated someone in Sacramento which required us to alternate plane trips and drives. Each visit was special because there were too few. I don't think it was fair to either of us because of careers and unwillingness by either one to re-locate at that time. The relationship did not succeed.

Sorry. No encouraging words.