Home > Biker Foren > Travel > Myrtle Beach or Biketoberfest ??? Letztes Thema Nächstes Thema
Wechseln zu:
Myrtle Beach or Biketoberfest ???
Autor
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Sat, Sep 16, 2006 00:58

Can you ever have too any events in one month? Well we think NOT!! But if you have to choose, what event you would attend this year ? Myrtle Beach or Biketoberfest for your Fall event...which would it be and why?? can't make up my mind and need some help here.......

Antworten / kommentieren      Zitieren      Missbrauch melden   Lesezeichen und Anteil
Nur gültig
für eingeloggte Mitglieder
Veröffentlicht am Wed, Sep 27, 2006 15:19

savsuzi write:
Can you ever have too any events in one month? Well we think NOT!! But if you have to choose, what event you would attend this year ? Myrtle Beach or Biketoberfest for your Fall event...which would it be and why?? can't make up my mind and need some help here.......

Well, this is an easy one for me. I've been living in Florida for 34 years now and go to Bike Week and Biketoberfest every year, so I'd have to do the mountains up in the Carolinas. As it is I always reserve one week a year, the week right after Biketoberfest, to ride up to the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia. Party your ass off in Daytona for a few days, then head up to the mountains to relax and enjoy the leaves changing and the beautiful scenery. They have so many great cabins up there to rent. I typically pay about $175 a night for a luxury cabin, and it's well worth the money. If you have other people going with you, you can share the expense and it gets even more affordable. So my answer is...do BOTH! Daytona is not the place to unwind, and going back to work after a weekend like that just leaves you wanting another vacation! LOL Of course, after a week up in the mountains at one of the cabins, I never want to leave, but at least my head is clear and my soul is rested. Your choice, but there's my opinion. Either way I hope you have a great time.

John